The Mg Challenge!

• Thread starter Juicebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

Miracle Grow is part of the Scott's fertilizer conglomerate. They have partnered recently with a huge company with a bad reputation for its involvement with GMO seeds, Monsanto.

Sorry for the derail but I thought it was important to put that out there.
ya i knew this.didnt kno thats what mama was talking bout.even making yur own garden you gotta go threw monsanto.all farmers round me r controlld by them.not allowed to wash seeds(atualy will take yur land over it).

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Good luck avoiding all that. Still doesn't mean you have to give up though. There are ways to cut back like making your own compost or worm castings, growing your own food and or not eating too much pre-packaged shit. I have read about monsanto screwing people with their genetically modified shit so I would rather not use their stuff. If it's all I got, or it's the best so be it. Every little bit counts, and I'm sure they don't like us boycotting them, so it's our little way of sticking it back to them. Vote with your wallet right.

I am not defending anyone. I live in farmland. Eat mostly locally grown food. Avoid boxed and processed foods as much as possible and plan to have an extensive garden outdoors or maybe a greenhouse the next few years but am still pretty much working on the house itself so far. And the perpetual Grow.

I was merely pointing out a much larger picture that I believe needs to be considered.

I sold American cars and trucks much of my career. They are built in Mexico and Canada.

My import competitors. Both main ones. We're built in America.

Both lines with a mix of international parts. It's a complicated world of money.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

people are funny they want to think they have a choice so they will shop at one place and talk shit on the other stores not knowing both them stores are owned by they same people

people are small we want to fell big and in charge of are lifes

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Best foods mayo, the only thing on list in our casa...

I had no doubt you didn't use much here. See an above response for my actual take on all this.

I am growing to be more like you see the food and life thing. That is why I bought the little river town house out here.

But I am a realist.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ya i knew this.didnt kno thats what mama was talking bout.even making yur own garden you gotta go threw monsanto.all farmers round me r controlld by them.not allowed to wash seeds(atualy will take yur land over it).

Quoting only parts of my post changes or mis-directs it's original intent.

I am aware of the situation and am not supporting anyone in any unethical doings. I was trying to point out that it is all much bigger than one argument about a brand and that it has been world wide involved for many decades now. And teaches into every industry it can.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Best foods Mayo......Cold tomato goat cheese and onion sandwich..
Will whip up some homemade and report, you inspired, hard to replicate Best foods, or Hellman's mayo however......
we grind and mix 3000 lbs chicken feed, lasts 3.5 weeks non gmo corn organic soybean organic trace minerals and vitamins....

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Best foods Mayo......Cold tomato goat cheese and onion sandwich..
Will whip up some homemade and report, you inspired, hard to replicate Best foods, or Hellman's mayo however......
we grind and mix 3000 lbs chicken feed, lasts 3.5 weeks non gmo corn organic soybean organic trace minerals and vitamins....
plz do u know I love food pics

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Goat and chicken well aged manure
Top fruit punch
Bottom chocolate charm
IMG 0531
IMG 0529

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

??lol.sorry i dnt qoute things the way u like.lol.it aint like i can delete sections of yur statement,so i didnt misdirect anything.if your worried bout what u type then word it better.i cant qoute things u dnt say right?

You did it again. You leave out the explanation of intent again.

Sorry if my opinion differs from yours. But at least respond to the whole comment I wrote.

fatawa

fatawa

You did it again. You leave out the explanation of intent again.
i didnt disagree with anything u said bro.im not quite sure were the rules of quoting comes n?u seem well informed from reading i can only speak on the local farmers i kno n my area.but everything u said was right.smoke a j n chill out..i wasnt trying to hack yur statement up.and if someone wants to read it then they can scroll up.its still there i promise

fatawa

fatawa

And i did it again on quote.lmao.that was for g.p. cuz u said not too again.we shud see things very similar out our windows cause im yur neighbor as far as states..im sure what goes on there spills over here,and same the otherway around.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

And i did it again on quote.lmao.that was for g.p. cuz u said not too again.we shud see things very similar out our windows cause im yur neighbor as far as states..im sure what goes on there spills over here,and same the otherway around.

Ok. I will try to explain my point once more.

I am not from here and I only learned of Monsanto and their doings online and in the news.

I brought them up as an example of international conglomerates and business. They are tied into many companies we all use and the point was that everyone wants to boycott nutes and pretend they are making a point.

And they are boycotting the wrong companies and by not buying their smallest market share. Indoor gardening. Has to be one of the tinyiest things they are involved in.

You only put up the stuff you want to agree with. Not the whole paragraph I stated and my reason and opinion for doing so.

So quit it and leave the rest of the comment readable. No one scrolls up every time and you think you are being clever.

Top Bottom