The Mg Challenge!

• Thread starter Juicebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juicebox

Juicebox

So today i will check the pail...if it is light/bone dry she will get watered to run off....usally i shove a full 12l thru the pot....so 12l of water and she keeps eating out of the soil....she wont get the food until she starts to show she needs it!

gwheels

gwheels

I was kidding. I used MG extensively until I found better ferts. Organic ferts are great but I went back to salts because my reservoir gets screwed up with organics. Have at it amigo. It was not meant to be insulting.....just funny.

I broke my toe big time in those stupid crocs. Everyone should boycott them unless they make a steel toe version.

You can grow monsters with MG. I have seen it myself. And if it is flushed well there is no residual taste.

Last edited:
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Are you using the blue Mg mix in powder all throughout growth or are you switching to some new mg organic flower nutes for flower or something?

gwheels

gwheels

lmfao..or just pick yur feet up wen u walk..lol

I was on a step ladder trying to put a bench chop saw on a shelf in my garage and the shoe twisted and i went down with the saw on my toe. It was the crocs.

But live and learn. :D Autos are still good even with a broken toe. But check them out on eu seed finder to be sure they are highly reviewed ! .

Autos come in a few varieties

1) The regular kind, veg for 3 to 4 weeks and turn to flower for the duration. Finish in about 70 days (indoor) a little longer outside usually
2) The crazy giant yielding autos (gorilla glue and a few others). They have less ruderalis genetics so they flower and veg a bit longer. Add a week or two to veg and flower.
3) There is a third auto that is not an auto. Ruderalis is added to the genetics to shave a week or two off of flower time. An example is king tut which is AK47 crossed with ruderalis. The result is photoperiod strong dank bud that finishes faster. My king tut flowered for about 60 days and was ready. AK47 takes longer.

Autos do server their purpose.

You can have a tent full of varieties that take up very little space (I grew 8 at once no problem).

If your climate sucks you can get a yield. (northern climates).

IF you time it right you can get two grows around the us to canada border area of the country.

Just pick the strongest rated stuff you can get.

And royal queen seeds raw diesel auto is delicious and I would guess around 18 to 20% THC.

I have tried about a dozen and those are my favorites (afghan kush ryder, raw diesel, trans siberian).

I have never tried the gorilla glue but I think I will buy some seeds to give it a go. They look very nice.

Last edited:
SatansTaint

SatansTaint

I can't believe this is thread?!?!
Bro-Ing down over crocs and miracle grow, wow.this must be the never get laid and still live in your moms basement forum section.

Top Bottom