The Mg Challenge!

• Thread starter Juicebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

So quit it and leave the rest of the comment readable. No one scrolls up every time and you think you are being clever.
ha...so let me get this right so i kno your rules.i joined a forum where people ask opinions(whole fuckin purpose of this sight).n u wanna tell me how to comment??lmfao.is this all correct @MIMedGrower

fatawa

fatawa

I took "mi" outta yur name n assumed this meant michigan?i am yur neighbor dip shit.im butted up right below u...so not being clever,more using my common sense..so like i said b4 farms r same here and n michigan(if i took yur name the right way)so ill do whatever the fuck i want on quotes...just so u kno my rules bro...

fatawa

fatawa

I respected everything u said bout monsanto n i agree.but ill say what i want on a site thats designed to giv opinions..so u want me to follow u n quote shit everytime u write?lmfao.cause tellin me to do anything wont wrk out for u.u grow nice plants,n most of things ive read u wrote i liked....so im the guy u wanna dictate to?na

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Been nice talking to you @fatawa. I will remember not to do it again. ;-)

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Or start a new thread, "why not to use Mg" do something lol....

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

@Juicebox Still no update? Im thinking it grew too big too fast and fell on him hahahaha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom