The Mighty Blue

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Met a fellow farmer that was kind enough to share this with me. Its a strain he bred himself. He showed me a flowering Mighty Blue and it looks absolutely amazing.

So on to some background on the strain.
The breeder said it was DJS True Blueberry x Pre 98 Bubba
and mentioned that he takes his at 55 days.

Lets get this show on the road:)

So heres the lady herself. I am gonna grow her out, cut a set of clones and flower her out. Lets see if shes a keeper:bong-hits: (im almost sure she will be)

The mighty blue
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Alright jeezer! Sounds good 2 me! I'm watchin this girl grow up 4sho! Keep us posted.

G

Gandalf

/pulls a fat J, and takes a seat. This is going to be a wonderful log!

:rollj:

Jeezer

Jeezer

Whats up fellas, heres the mighty blue at 2 weeks veg. Its at 3 weeks right now but i need to take new pics. It almost has enough branches to get all the clones i need. I would say its time for cuttings and 12/12 sometime this week.

IMG 0600
IMG 0599
T

Thebogie

Keep us posted

looks good, interested in ur nutes and sched.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Growing it in a 1L pot
roots organic coco mix
Gen Hydro Nutes
15mlgrow 10mlmicro 5mlbloom 5mlcal-mag
Tap Water PH 5.8
I water it once a week

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Umm this sounds like a nice mix I can't wait 2 see ho this turns out.. More like Blueberry or More Bubba? Sounds kill tho.. I've gotten Blue Bubba b4 in the Bay & it was bomb.. It looked like Bubba but with a blu or Purp lookin color it was nice.. I bet ur's is Fire 2

Jeezer

Jeezer

Umm this sounds like a nice mix I can't wait 2 see ho this turns out.. More like Blueberry or More Bubba? Sounds kill tho.. I've gotten Blue Bubba b4 in the Bay & it was bomb.. It looked like Bubba but with a blu or Purp lookin color it was nice.. I bet ur's is Fire 2

Whats up goo, thanks for stopping by
The breeder said It looks just like bubba kush in structure but the taste and smell is very blue dominant. I saw the plant in flower and the buds definitely had a blue twist to them.
Cant wait:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea that sounds like what I got in the Bay.. It tasted great ur gunna love it

pura

pura

Im defiantly watching this one :rock Are you still running that sick sativa og kush?

Jeezer

Jeezer

Im defiantly watching this one :rock Are you still running that sick sativa og kush?

Glad you joined the show Pura, yea i still have that OG in the stable, i dont think i ever wanna let it go :)

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I wasn't gonna post but what your pot says "smoking soon..." is going on the door to my room. Classic!

Your TBx pre98 is looking healthy too. Good vibes your way bra.

pura

pura

Glad you joined the show Pura, yea i still have that OG in the stable, i dont think i ever wanna let it go :)

Good to hear.. Did you ever go back to the club where you picked it up from to figure out what og kush cut it is?

Jeezer

Jeezer

Good to hear.. Did you ever go back to the club where you picked it up from to figure out what og kush cut it is?

no i never did, i found that seed when they were closing down dispensaries around my area, a couple weeks later the place was shut down.

Jeezer

Jeezer

I wasn't gonna post but what your pot says "smoking soon..." is going on the door to my room. Classic!

Your TBx pre98 is looking healthy too. Good vibes your way bra.

lol, glad i inspired you dude. thnx for the good vibes

pura

pura

Hey bro..How are things coming along?.. Did you put them into flower right away or how long do you plan on training them? Cant wait to see her in action!..Keep us updated.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sounds like a killer cross Jeezer that sick sativa og soundz kill to hope u find somethin sick outta it

Jeezer

Jeezer

Hey bro..How are things coming along?.. Did you put them into flower right away or how long do you plan on training them? Cant wait to see her in action!..Keep us updated.

Im cutting clones today and flowering the mommy. Ill take pics tonight and post em up tomorrow.
clones will be mommies

Jeezer

Jeezer

Sounds like a killer cross Jeezer that sick sativa og soundz kill to hope u find somethin sick outta it

yea dude im so stoked. i havent been growing for too long so i feel happy to be blessed with such strains. Both are unique and exclusive to my stable:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom