• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Do you have the net tied to anything or layed across the top? I might try a net my next run. looks awesome btw
I put hooks in the wall to anchor the net. I have done the net not anchored and the first time ok second time disaster struck and two trays fell over 3 weeks from harvest lmao.
This room sucks because I can only get to one side of the trays. I'm gonna do a wood frame for my other room this round so i can easily get to all sides.
Get the nets up before flower so the plants can grow into them and you can bend and tuck as they grow. And do 2 levels of net.
;)

incogneato

incogneato

I put hooks in the wall to anchor the net. I have done the net not anchored and the first time ok second time disaster struck and two trays fell over 3 weeks from harvest lmao.
This room sucks because I can only get to one side of the trays. I'm gonna do a wood frame for my other room this round so i can easily get to all sides.
Get the nets up before flower so the plants can grow into them and you can bend and tuck as they grow. And do 2 levels of net.
;)
That's what I was wondering about, access. My room is basically an 8x4 box I built inside if a room. Access is a regular 32" door on one wall. If I put a net it would b toughr to get to the girls in the back.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That's what I was wondering about, access. My room is basically an 8x4 box I built inside if a room. Access is a regular 32" door on one wall. If I put a net it would b toughr to get to the girls in the back.
Ya can be a pain, but as long as you don't have branches falling into each other you won't have a problem. I grow my plants tall though so I can still get under the net to prune and such. When the branches fall on each you will get mold

Freshone

Freshone

;)
I have the same issue right now,used to grow 2 rows against the walls with a walk in the middle but I've cut way back on numbers and I want to be able to access better.Thinking maybe 2 3x8 or 4x8 trays(maybe even beds) in the middle of a 12x12 room so I can access 360 degrees?If I put them on wheels I can even move them around a bit for access when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom