• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Not smoking right now but I have been snacking on medicated chexmix and snikerdoodles all morning happy 420 or as we professionals call it Thursday. @LocalGrowGuy were gonna be in Longmont today I have some snacks and packs for ya if you come down

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Bowls up giesel on deck!
IMG 1855

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I bought a cheapie 315 from chlorophyll for under their current sale price of $299, but it's made by chinamen and it has hot spots, horizontal bulb.
Different store honored and price matched a vertical phantom 315lec with remote ballast, and it is worth the price if you can find a deal. I'm assuming phantom is easier to deal with than an offbrand if there are issues, and maybe someone smarter than me can confirm that the vertical bulb has better light penetration into the canopy. Moving to LEC has made my nighttime temps drop significantly from only having hps bulbs in that room.
Here's a spring flower but it won't be going in the pipe:
View attachment 693121
Thought we were going to see a weed plant for once...laughs just fucking with ya. Chlorophyll is my spot alway 20%off

jipp

jipp

I bought a cheapie 315 from chlorophyll for under their current sale price of $299, but it's made by chinamen and it has hot spots, horizontal bulb.
Different store honored and price matched a vertical phantom 315lec with remote ballast, and it is worth the price if you can find a deal. I'm assuming phantom is easier to deal with than an offbrand if there are issues, and maybe someone smarter than me can confirm that the vertical bulb has better light penetration into the canopy. Moving to LEC has made my nighttime temps drop significantly from only having hps bulbs in that room.
Here's a spring flower but it won't be going in the pipe:
View attachment 693121

what kind of plant is that? cactus?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Thought we were going to see a weed plant for once...laughs just fucking with ya. Chlorophyll is my spot alway 20%off
*laughs* You are going to be waiting awhile if you think that I would ever subject myself to posting a picture of my garden here, but you did make me chuckle. +1
Local don't do picks but I can vouch for him lol lets just say he's dropped a van full of big ass healthy teans on the highway more than once lol.
:) tsunami sea of green @ 75mph
what kind of plant is that? cactus?
spineless cactus, genus Lophophora, common name peyote. You might find one on one of your walks, but most naturally occurring populations are much further south or gone completely.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Not smoking right now but I have been snacking on medicated chexmix and snikerdoodles all morning happy 420 or as we professionals call it Thursday. @LocalGrowGuy were gonna be in Longmont today I have some snacks and packs for ya if you come down
Today isn't a good one for me, it is a blue ribbon day, not green. I'm at Clement Park.

The day is for remembering, the festivities begin for me after four pm.

@gravekat303 whereabouts are you going to be this evening/tomorrow?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Wait is that actually payote? . also. I will most likely be home after 5 lol
Tere Are several species of Lophophora, the sychoactive species is L. williamsii, less so is L. diffusa. I'm not ready to go on a 5 day spirit quest. The issue with cultivated specimens is that they flower whenever they feel like it, and like a teenager with performance anxiety (or me now), they rarely flowr at the same time when every1 is ready to make seeds, or they turn prude and close up shop before the boys get their rocks off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom