The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

Its weird how this wax acts in my very dry climate. hah.. its more like shatter than sticky gooey wax.. i use to heat it up then use it.. then i was high and like wtf why do i not just treat it like that shatter. hah and it worked. :D

some skunk #1 its good for pain too. it has a more happy high tho than bubba.

warmed up skunk #1
IMG 1172   Copy

left alone in my environment. hah, yupp, desert im a desert rat and humid is at 25 right now and 84F in my tent.. they having a relaxing day today normally its 86F. hah!
IMG 1943

lets get high yo! you guys rock!
chris.

jipp

jipp

Mannn i miss those good skunk strains too, havent seen a good skunk in years tho
yeah when i was at the disp they hyped me up for some skunk, i was like hell yeah.. then i was like there is a problem.. why does it not smell up the whole room when you open the container. hah

i have since found out commercial herb sucks.

so fuck you money hungry cash cropping commercial growers you are a stain on society..

hah, iv had a bad taste of what commercial herb is.
i was so nieave thinking wow i can get good herb at a st ore.

so when i got my card you know i was excited which turn to disappoint rather quickly in a few short months.

heh
ok, disp bashing done for the night..

( and that dude who grew that bunk caramel ice you suck dude! you had to know it was fucking shit.. ill shame you for life.. hah )

ok lets vape it up,
cheers,
chirs.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

I have a sh!tload of unmarked beans from back in the day, alotta baggies of just 1-3 beans, honestly there could be a nasty skunk mixed in there, possibly even christmas bud if i ever was lucky enough to find a bean. Hard sayin if they are still good, im talkin like 2001-2005. The last skunks i seen were at dispensaries too, skunk #1 a few times and skunk haze, only thing skunky about them was the name.

jipp

jipp

Yea some real skunk is on a lot of peoples list.bits out there I'm sure. Just not sure where lol
its crazy to think it could vanish.. but i guess with coppers and shit. i bet up where igrew up there something good lurking ( maybe, then again with money to be made.. think something would surface, but then with how times are changing.. they could just keep it in the family so they always have good genetics , dunno ).. i know my friends dad grew, and he got some of his dads stash and holy shit.. it was not the normal skunk.. whatever it was it kicked my friends and i ass.. we weer wasted for the rest of the night off one bowl. hah, it was a creeper for sure.. ill never for get that high. we tried to watch a movie, robbin hood with whats his name.. dances with wolf dude anyhow we only made it through half of it before we said lets go for a walk to sober up ( it was freezing and snow out side.. it still did not help.. )

chris.

chirs.

jipp

jipp

I have a sh!tload of unmarked beans from back in the day, alotta baggies of just 1-3 beans, honestly there could be a nasty skunk mixed in there, possibly even christmas bud if i ever was lucky enough to find a bean. Hard sayin if they are still good, im talkin like 2001-2005. The last skunks i seen were at dispensaries too, skunk #1 a few times and skunk haze, only thing skunky about them was the name.
do not forget super skunk.. hah only think iv seen besides the ones you mention.

yeah man pop them, they may go.. im trying to pop some 93 Afghani seeds right now.
i like that couch lock high.. the skunk does not have that tho.. bubba does with a good size dab lol.
chris.

Smerb

Smerb

yeah when i was at the disp they hyped me up for some skunk, i was like hell yeah.. then i was like there is a problem.. why does it not smell up the whole room when you open the container. hah

i have since found out commercial herb sucks.

so fuck you money hungry cash cropping commercial growers you are a stain on society..

hah, iv had a bad taste of what commercial herb is.
i was so nieave thinking wow i can get good herb at a st ore.

so when i got my card you know i was excited which turn to disappoint rather quickly in a few short months.

heh
ok, disp bashing done for the night..

( and that dude who grew that bunk caramel ice you suck dude! you had to know it was fucking shit.. ill shame you for life.. hah )

ok lets vape it up,
cheers,
chirs.
Your bash on dispensary herb kinda bothers. I have had to take cannabis there years ago to make a small amount of$. A buddy recently took some skywalker og in one. Best herb ever! They have the cannabis we grow..... ya know? No worries, you may be in a bad spot for dispensaries. I wish you could get some super from one place and stick with them. That's what I have to do sometimes. I don't get to flower at the moment so getting deliveries all the time for me is good. Shit I'll make them take their weed back if it's no good. And they do. 86ed from 2 spots because they had shit weed and I sent it back, Fock it.

incogneato

incogneato

Your bash on dispensary herb kinda bothers. I have had to take cannabis there years ago to make a small amount of$. A buddy recently took some skywalker og in one. Best herb ever! They have the cannabis we grow..... ya know? No worries, you may be in a bad spot for dispensaries. I wish you could get some super from one place and stick with them. That's what I have to do sometimes. I don't get to flower at the moment so getting deliveries all the time for me is good. Shit I'll make them take their weed back if it's no good. And they do. 86ed from 2 spots because they had shit weed and I sent it back, Fock it.
I can say the whole year that I was in Cali the weed from the disp was usually amazing. Mostly because the competition was there. Very rarely got sub par and like smerb said they would make it right

Smerb

Smerb

It's nice to have these people get to know what you like. One guy knows what I want all the time. I've ordered a few times by just saying the weed I want and they somehow know how much I want.

jipp

jipp

ok dude ill bash them its different in this st ate.. small growers are not selling to the disp.
its all corporate and shit.. and from what iv seen in the disp.,. its not good.. but if it bugs you it cool man.. i have my opinion on my own experience and getting ripped off over and over.. you have yours

rock onl.

Smerb

Smerb

ok dude ill bash them its different in this st ate.. small growers are not selling to the disp.
its all corporate and shit.. and from what iv seen in the disp.,. its not good.. but if it bugs you it cool man.. i have my opinion on my own experience and getting ripped off over and over.. you have yours

rock onl.
Where are you?

Smerb

Smerb

rock onl.
It's fine to bash on some of these places for sure! Just thought about that...

jipp

jipp

It's fine to bash on some of these places for sure! Just thought about that...
i was not trying to be a asshole bro.. just iv had really bad experience..

lets get high yeah.. ill be nice to disp for a while. promise.

even if i had the money i could not get the herb i need at the disp not good enough..

so yeah my grow is gonna make or break me.. either ill pull it off and be pill free or have to go back. my card expires in July. so we see what happens.

sigh, no more thinking about that.. back to being happy again laughs.
chris.

Smerb

Smerb

I got into an argument with one lady on the phone. She brought 3 shitty ass weeds. I told driver no thanks. She said give him his money he's 86ed. I write reviews only rarely on weedmaps, some places need to have a real review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom