• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Better wipe to be safe, happens everytime I eat brawts then go back to work
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I think this is the right thread.

I'm sorry it's from the chive, I couldn't find it hosted anywhere else.

Do your cichlids have to be isolated when breeding? I remember having to separate the rest of the fish from the preggo female, but those were not cichlids and they weren't aggressive. I like how clean your tanks are. We always fought dirty water but we had a tank full of red belly's and feeders. It always seemed like if there weren't feeders in the tank the group fought. We started with 10 and over a few years they culled themselves down to two. They never fucked with the pleco's though.

BassEatCatfish
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Do your cichlids have to be isolated when breeding? I remember having to separate the rest of the fish from the preggo female, but those were not cichlids and they weren't aggressive. .
No these don't need to be separated. But you have to plan your tank out to what you want breeding.
IMG 1869
These guys are egg layers, that man made cave behind is the breeding cave, once she's ready they will meet over there do there thing and then she will stay in the cave with the eggs for about two weeks while he guards it. No fish in this tank will take the chance cause he will kick there ass:D I will go and take the cave out just before that two week mark and put in its own tank. At this point they have heads and tails and once there yolk sack is gone I will start feeding them. Some people pull the eggs right away and use a tumbler but I'm lazy.
Oh and South America cichlids are just messy and get annoyingly big and boring.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I think this is the right thread.

I'm sorry it's from the chive, I couldn't find it hosted anywhere else.

Do your cichlids have to be isolated when breeding? I remember having to separate the rest of the fish from the preggo female, but those were not cichlids and they weren't aggressive. I like how clean your tanks are. We always fought dirty water but we had a tank full of red belly's and feeders. It always seemed like if there weren't feeders in the tank the group fought. We started with 10 and over a few years they culled themselves down to two. They never fucked with the pleco's though.

That's one way to win an argument with your partner. Lol:-)

Sinner D

Sinner D

Ugly Duckling from Johnston Genetics...soon to be no more on my strain list. I've had her for a lil' over a year now. Love the sweet skunky funk that she gives. Not the best bud structure, but not too bushy either. Damn plant will choke it's self out with foliage if you let it! More of a indica leaning high. A little forgetful at times. A pleasure to puff on if you like sweet skunky bud.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here's what I will be smoking soon.....

Citral x Prisoner of War 33

IMG 5777

Super fruity and great big expansive high with a nice blanket of medically useful stone attached.

And here is a bonus. Multi colored trichomes that have been showing up even more now that I finish the plants for a couple weeks under the Phillips 315 CMH.

I need a USB microscope. But you can see pretty good in these pics.

IMG 5696
IMG 5697
IMG 5698

Smerb

Smerb

View attachment 697168
Super fruity and great big expansive high with a nice blanket of medically useful stone attached.

And here is a bonus. Multi colored trichomes that have been showing up even more now that I finish the plants for a couple weeks under the Phillips 315 CMH.

View attachment 697170 View attachment 697171 View attachment 697172
You bring some pot I bring the scope. Meet at the library.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

View attachment 697168

Looks fantastic! I have some goodies ripening as well!

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 697168

That's a nice looking lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom