• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krypto

Krypto

Krypto

Krypto

I've had some pretty weak blueberries over the last 20 years. But I got a guy that's been cranking it out consistently for a long time now!
I was just reading up on a strain called killer skunk. Skunk 1 X blueberry basically. The description made me want to buy it right now. Supposed to be an easy sativa with extremely pungent roadkill skunk ish...

Krypto

Krypto

Back to the topic sorry. Got some mr. nice... and I'm pretty sure it's been hit to either the GDP or the OG. Because it's definitely not the original G13 hash plant. Some of the buds have a trace of purple. At any rate. It's been me and the wife's 10 p.m. brake for the last three months!

20170623 221531
jipp

jipp

I was just reading up on a strain called killer skunk. Skunk 1 X blueberry basically. The description made me want to buy it right now. Supposed to be an easy sativa with extremely pungent roadkill skunk ish...
sounds nice.. growing up with skunk.. reminiscing about the good ol days.

hope all is well on your end.. im doing ok. just getting medicated. :)

chris.,

Krypto

Krypto

sounds nice.. growing up with skunk.. reminiscing about the good ol days.

hope all is well on your end.. im doing ok. just getting medicated. :)

chris.,
All good. We also are medicating...Mr.Nice. Crossed with either GDP or OG.
I posted it... I thought.
BTW, how are the WiFi A.D.'s ? That's what we call it. Its easier than WiFiLemonAlienDog x NorCal Catpiss x Moontang..haha! Great strain, loooong name.

jipp

jipp

All good. We also are medicating...Mr.Nice. Crossed with either GDP or OG.
I posted it... I thought.
BTW, how are the WiFi A.D.'s ? That's what we call it. Its easier than WiFiLemonAlienDog x NorCal Catpiss x Moontang..haha! Great strain, loooong name.
they are doing quite well.. today i feed and micro them and tighten up there bonds.. check out this chick, thinking she is cool.. and she is wanting to play patty cake with me.
IMG 3795

chris.

jipp

jipp

Mine are flowing. Praying like nuns.
i hope i get 1 chick out of the wifi A.D i just call them aliens. laughs 6 finger aliens now.. fuckers grew some fingers so could take over the world!
i look forward to the smoke! sounds like good medz to me.

chris.

Krypto

Krypto

Mr. Nice... every night now for a couple months. Love this Strain guys!
Need to get her/him lol, in our garden & catalogue.
and for a late night treat GELATO oil!
93% thc. Amazing medicine. It's been helpful to both my wife and I.
Goodnight Farmers.
Krypto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom