• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

Good ganja in Vegas, nice score.
That Lemon Kush Blunt made by the factory is disgusting, we took it out of the rolling paper all the way and it smelled really nasty and I do now think they cut it with something really toxic. I figured it would be easy and convienent at the local shop at the beach. It was but never again.
View attachment 716731
This pre rolled picked up in Oakridge, Oregon at the town shop before going mountain biking. It was not great but pretty good. So cut it open to exam it . Smelled fresh and fruity.
View attachment 716732
A learning experience.
I'm only smoking / purchasing finely examined bud from now on. Can't be sure about any of the oils, shatter, concentrates at the shops either, even with the labeling and testing stickers.
So this is what I'm smoking now .
Blackberry Kush. Very fresh.
View attachment 716734
that sucks you even have to question what is in it. blackberry kush sounds good.

chris.

Smerb

Smerb

Looks nice I couldn't bring myself to pay 60 an 8th so I packed my own
Yeah it's wild. But,
IMG 7291
It's really not that bad, it's the taxes. I'm medical so I don't pay a high tax. The 43$ eighth was 49$ and change. The customer service could be better.

DAT

DAT

i was thinkin about getting my Oregon Medical Card but it would cost me $380 then $200 to renew. TOTAL rip. My Washington state Medical was $99. Oh then check this out, you have to have a Marijuana Workers Permit to work in the pot shops and to be a trimmer for the rec shops. You have to take a test which was insultingly stupid and then once you pass with a 70% score you have to wait weeks until they check your background and allow you to pay $100 for the workers permit. No job guaranteed. I saw an ad for a trimmer in Craigslist and they said don't bother applying unless you have your Marijuana Workers Permit. What a Racket. How much is a medical card where you live?

jipp

jipp

i was thinkin about getting my Oregon Medical Card but it would cost me $380 then $200 to renew. TOTAL rip. My Washington state Medical was $99. Oh then check this out, you have to have a Marijuana Workers Permit to work in the pot shops and to be a trimmer for the rec shops. You have to take a test which was insultingly stupid and then once you pass with a 70% score you have to wait weeks until they check your background and allow you to pay $100 for the workers permit. No job guaranteed. I saw an ad for a trimmer in Craigslist and they said don't bother applying unless you have your Marijuana Workers Permit. What a Racket. How much is a medical card where you live?

hey dat yeah its a scam. here in az it cost me 240.00 for another year of being left alone for using herb for meds. apparently it was only suppose to be like 40.00 when this shit started? or was suppose to get cheaper not more expensive each year..

chris.

DAT

DAT

yeah that is fucked up. When i got my AZ medical card it was kinda pricy for the the initial one and then I though it was going to be cheaper to renew, but i never bothered becasue i thought it was a rip off and i could not stand how they ran the state program there ,mailing out those pathetic newsletter all the time.. after 2 years of hell, i moved back to WA. I was so fuckin paranoid growing dope in AZ with the Ghetto birds and search lights every night. very stressful situation.

Smerb

Smerb

20$ in the Los Angeles area.
40$ at most spots. If you get your medical rec and the doctor closes or gets in trouble your card can sometimes no longer be valid. Medicann was 150$ in 2009.

incogneato

incogneato

Good ganja in Vegas, nice score.
That Lemon Kush Blunt made by the factory is disgusting, we took it out of the rolling paper all the way and it smelled really nasty and I do now think they cut it with something really toxic. I figured it would be easy and convienent at the local shop at the beach. It was but never again.
View attachment 716731
This pre rolled picked up in Oakridge, Oregon at the town shop before going mountain biking. It was not great but pretty good. So cut it open to exam it . Smelled fresh and fruity.
View attachment 716732
A learning experience.
I'm only smoking / purchasing finely examined bud from now on. Can't be sure about any of the oils, shatter, concentrates at the shops either, even with the labeling and testing stickers.
So this is what I'm smoking now .
Blackberry Kush. Very fresh.
View attachment 716734
I wonder if they cut it with spice? I love some good BK too! Haven't had it in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom