The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

That would be bad for business :) weed maps is to get you i the door so they can greet you with bit tittie bud tenders yo curve your attention. Then ya go back and do it again.. doh
They're like bartenders with less accountability.

I completely agree and I understand why the review sites do what they do, the shops wouldn't advertise negative reviews and this patient isn't going to pay for anything so my vote means nothing, roughly the same amount hot budtender girl cares about her job.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
They're like bartenders with less accountability.

I completely agree and I understand why the review sites do what they do, the shops wouldn't advertise negative reviews and this patient isn't going to pay for anything so my vote means nothing, roughly the same amount hot budtender girl cares about her job.
More like strippers, scandalous and I feel just as dirty dealing with them

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The cure is done, time for jars
IMG 3286

Smerb

Smerb

I look at the weed, I can care less about the women at the shops.
The truth about these places is in their menu. Take a look at the menus before heading to these places. You want to choose between 4 kinds or 100 kinds??? I go strictly for weed but I also go just to go. You don't have to purchase anything from these places. I go in and if it's horrible I tell them. From San Bernardino to Malibu.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I look at the weed, I can care less about the women at the shops.
The truth about these places is in their menu. Take a look at the menus before heading to these places. You want to choose between 4 kinds or 100 kinds??? I go strictly for weed but I also go just to go. You don't have to purchase anything from these places. I go in and if it's horrible I tell them. From San Bernardino to Malibu.
We don't have to buy weed from private growers like you fine folks in Cali. Not better or worse, just different. Here, your nose knows. Most places go from harvest to shelf in five days, and the people making the decisions are usually different people than the ones in the grow room. I don't think that many financial supporters of marijuana businesses have any sort of understanding about marijuana, speaking in general terms.
Since our herb is already tested for contaminants, more patients shop deals or follow specific companies or shops, and then wait for deals, at least for me. Concentrated Remedies was good for awhile but they've dropped off, olio has had some really good live resin, I tried some product from Tetra that was good, but I couldn't tell you the shop it came from though. The biggest issues we see with taintedness comes with clones since it can be difficult to see pests or other issues, and I would argue that shops will never put their top shelf flowers on the clone shelf. Their pot menu and clone menu differences, timelines aside, tell me what's on which shelf.
I tried some destroyer from a friend, organic and processed into bubble then into rosin. Trippy head rush super sativa, something you won't find in shops here. There isn't a lot of demand for 12-15 week sativa's, according to the guys with the money.

Smerb

Smerb

We don't have to buy weed from private growers like you fine folks in Cali. Not better or worse, just different. Here, your nose knows. Most places go from harvest to shelf in five days, and the people making the decisions are usually different people than the ones in the grow room. I don't think that many financial supporters of marijuana businesses have any sort of understanding about marijuana, speaking in general terms.
Since our herb is already tested for contaminants, more patients shop deals or follow specific companies or shops, and then wait for deals, at least for me. Concentrated Remedies was good for awhile but they've dropped off, olio has had some really good live resin, I tried some product from Tetra that was good, but I couldn't tell you the shop it came from though. The biggest issues we see with taintedness comes with clones since it can be difficult to see pests or other issues, and I would argue that shops will never put their top shelf flowers on the clone shelf. Their pot menu and clone menu differences, timelines aside, tell me what's on which shelf.
I tried some destroyer from a friend, organic and processed into bubble then into rosin. Trippy head rush super sativa, something you won't find in shops here. There isn't a lot of demand for 12-15 week sativa's, according to the guys with the money.
I have noticed a lot of shops carrying weeds grown by them and the clones that go with it. I would love to see them taking Mary Jane from the grower to consumer. No middle-man. We might need that guy once in awhile...... anyhow.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
They like to sell you clones after they find something better LoL
All these feminized hybrid hermie's start drifting away from there previous potential which is precisely when you get to buy them:smoking:

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Lol so true over here in PNW, so many dispensaries selling Sativa dom (outdoor harvest anywhere from late October to late November) they are marketing to newer growers for their outdoor crop. The dispos know that they wont flower in time before pm and botrytis hit, just another way to keep their wallet bigger

jipp

jipp

Lol so true over here in PNW, so many dispensaries selling Sativa dom (outdoor harvest anywhere from late October to late November) they are marketing to newer growers for their outdoor crop. The dispos know that they wont flower in time before pm and botrytis hit, just another way to keep their wallet bigger
the whole disp shit is some shady ass shit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom