The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

lol, thanks..some of thee best I ever had..now if I could figure out the exact and total make up that would be something for real.
For how crazy multi-colored ( sorry pic so poor ) darkness it was like some of the best Lebanese blonde I've had.. northmendo product factored in heavily with I suspect with a master or Pure Afghani kush plants
Some thee most incredible domestic I've run across.

sorry someone would do that to some hash:badboy:

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

good ? :smoking:
Just running em first time from seeds now.they look decent though although the guy i got em off also gave me some sherbet x plat gsc fems to test.utter utter mince.theres no way theres either sherbet OR gsc in them.i asked the guy if it was possible he sent the wrong seeds.he said no so i assume he either -(a)has 2 fake cuts and thinks theyr real or (b)he,s just a con man trying to cash in on names and knowingly putting out bunk genetics.
the company was accused of selling fake gg4 s1 a while back but i didnt know that wen i popped the beans.the so called sherbet cookie were mainly sativa wen theyr supposed to be indica.wispy were theyr supposed to be dense and bland were they were supposed to be tastey.THAT is wat im smoking right now.if the kimbo x wernt already in bloom and i had something to replace em i wouldnt have bothered with em after these so called sherbet cookies but some o the kimbo x have a nice pungent smell so hoping theyr better

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Just running em first time from seeds now.they look decent though although the guy i got em off also gave me some sherbet x plat gsc fems to test.utter utter mince.theres no way theres either sherbet OR gsc in them.i asked the guy if it was possible he sent the wrong seeds.he said no so i assume he either -(a)has 2 fake cuts and thinks theyr real or (b)he,s just a con man trying to cash in on names and knowingly putting out bunk genetics.
the company was accused of selling fake gg4 s1 a while back but i didnt know that wen i popped the beans.the so called sherbet cookie were mainly sativa wen theyr supposed to be indica.wispy were theyr supposed to be dense and bland were they were supposed to be tastey.THAT is wat im smoking right now.if the kimbo x wernt already in bloom and i had something to replace em i wouldnt have bothered with em after these so called sherbet cookies but some o the kimbo x have a nice pungent smell so hoping theyr better

I think I know what zactly wat ( who) your talking about.. I'm leaning towards heavy towards B.
I would love have ANY ; gg4, Starfighter, Sherbert Gelato, etc. but not by getting it this way.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

lol, thanks..some of thee best I ever had..now if I could figure out the exact and total make up that would be something for real.
For how crazy multi-colored ( sorry pic so poor ) darkness it was like some of the best Lebanese blonde I've had.. northmendo product factored in heavily with I suspect with a master or Pure Afghani kush plants
Some thee most incredible domestic I've run across.

sorry someone would do that to some hash:badboy:
Standard opersting procedure here.
google morroccan soap bar hash formuls and read the ingredients.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Shit just got real!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
GG#4
The last of me stash...
Got only 1 strain left from last harvest, but it works well for me.
I am not too fussy about always having the latest or greatest this or that am glad to know I will not be running out and having to hunt like the good old days or like when I visited New Zealand.
Hey Mate I was wondering if you could help a Yank out.....................
One bloke said I know what your going to ask and I am afraid the answer is no....nothing here in months.....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
GG#4
The last of me stash...
Got only 1 strain left from last harvest, but it works well for me.
I am not too fussy about always having the latest or greatest this or that am glad to know I will not be running out and having to hunt like the good old days or like when I visited New Zealand.
Hey Mate I was wondering if you could help a Yank out.....................
One bloke said I know what your going to ask and I am afraid the answer is no....nothing here in months.....
Nothing late or great about these CM. More about one mans passion for variety. I enjoy trying new strains ya never know what us might be missing. I hope your bringing chickens this way again in the summer. Your welcome to try anything I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom