The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
xeamonk

xeamonk

2 seasons ago i crossed the Conpie with Big Bud just to up the yeild... Last season I popped some beans of the CPxBB and crossed the male with a female Gorilla Glue 4 clone.

So now I got (CP X BB) X GG4
I'm In the process of curing the 1 branch that was cross pollinated. Maybe the next time around when I pop the beans il do a strain write up/ Log
now that sounds good, man

Smerb

Smerb

Some kinda kind.
IMG 7462

Threads a little off. What are you guys or gals smoking?

Smerb

Smerb

I wonder why. Perhaps it's because the average readership age dropped by ten years in ten days. I think there's a bug that randomly deletes posts and threads just to fuck with us.
There are some young nubes that ruin the show. And for SURE our posts and threads get deleted. Freedom has already been taken away here.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

There are some young nubes that ruin the show. And for SURE our posts and threads get deleted. Freedom has already been taken away here.
And we are welcome to post elsewhere too. After all, we are guests in someone else's house. For me it's nothing more than an annoyance, but I guess I'd rather see a thread or post get deleted rather than see mods being scrutinized for their every move. Veteran members are just as much of a pain in their ass as newbs posting about blowing up grandma's basement or coming here expecting to cash crop their way to fortune. But I also think it's important to note that the same people we complain about are the ones who create content and drive traffic and page views. That one thread that got shut down was pretty active.

Oh well, I'm still slowly going through some destroyer shatter on top of destroyer flower made by another farmer. Holy shit I'm glad I have the afternoon off.

jipp

jipp

if you would of told me i would have a mat like this when i first join this forum id laugh.. i honestly was to stupid to use constraints hah.. pills man i tell ya..
IMG 5566

figure clean it up when im desperate laughs. other wise its fun watching it go from honey to taffy over the day.. by 6pm oil turns to taffy almost.. strange.

some left over rabbit droppings :D

bowl up friends and a toast to the homies in cell block b.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom