The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

just needed a break. its all good. tomorrow im gonna try to get my tadpole trike operational, i was not ready to climb silly mountain and now i need to make sure i rehab the knee good before i try again.. almost rolled my leg on the way down the damn thing. like the last 20 feet. anyhow, tomorrow ill fuck with that trike thing and see whats up.
I figured. I took a break a few months back. Glad you're good

jipp

jipp

thank you. yeah, just chilling and shit out side watching the sunset/mountain tonight. so same shit, just pretty much turned my pc off for the most part.

and im afraid not much has changed with the damage the opiates are doing to society, it seems to just keep rolling out of control, it just seems to get worse its nuts.
i know one thing, i think purdue should pay for my oil.. their poison fucked with my brain yo.

anyhow, did not mean to worry anyone. just withdrawals are a long way away from being done. no mental addiction tho. its just different i dunno how else to explain it

incogneato

incogneato

thank you. yeah, just chilling and shit out side watching the sunset/mountain tonight. so same shit, just pretty much turned my pc off for the most part.

and im afraid not much has changed with the damage the opiates are doing to society, it seems to just keep rolling out of control, it just seems to get worse its nuts.
i know one thing, i think purdue should pay for my oil.. their poison fucked with my brain yo.

anyhow, did not mean to worry anyone. just withdrawals are a long way away from being done. no mental addiction tho. its just different i dunno how else to explain it
Don't forget most of us have been there or worse cuz. They fucked my brain too but I'm working on taking it back. I think its good to refocus on real life from time to time. I get too into it sometimes and have to reset too. But if you figure out how to get free oil, sign me up!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Cool story, but what are you smoking.
I ate too much pizza for lunch, then I went foenstair and smoked a few bowls of this
F00DD704 F864 4031 8134 E942A59F3D5E
pet 95, instead of going straight up for coffee I laly gaged for an hour and s half. When this happens I literally fall asleep dozing off for the first half of my cup.:drunk: This life is rough lol

jipp

jipp

this thing works really well.. but more important, i bring it up because it came with a really nice coil and a splash lid that works. no mess with this and it does not effect the taste. also, the telfon o-rings are a huge upgrade to rubber o-rings as the rubber expand and shit when you clean it with iso.. which does not help with most of the cheap glass as it does not fit well more times that not. silicon o-rings are the cats meow. also i recommend one of the skull globes for the vape pens if you like them. much larger globe sorta corny shape but what eva. heh. and the coil works well with the globes too. but the tea pot is very ncie. :P

hah i remember when i did not know how to use shatter, fuck man.. crazy to think about hah.

well iv had a long day so i hope you all will get fucked up on my behalf, i need to get cleaned up and crash. i did mostly fix my tadpole. :P

i need to get some strong edibles tho i think they would really help with my legs and sleep.

but for now the sky is the limit, sensi!

IMG 0082   Copy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom