The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Srenots

Srenots

I think I get like a 10 percent on the photos. One outta 10 is kinda ok.... the other nine are shaky and out a focus. I can't seem to keep still... haha. Weird as I am the most mellow guy you could meet. Fucking hash man I love it.
we keep sayin we need to have a worst pic contest .....im in the running fer sure haha , all good

Srenots

Srenots

tokin magoo and chuggin a brew...

Bluemagoo18917

stiffneck

stiffneck

wish i could be there ....sounds awesome man

I remember back in the early 90s the wife and I happened to stumble upon the fungus fair while strolling through balboa park. I was surprised to see some of our more sought after fungus being displayed there. It is my understanding all the specimens at the Fair have ben collected here locally for the show. I have had morel mushrooms pop up in our front yard. Mushroom foraging is something that seems quite natural...

Srenots

Srenots

I remember back in the early 90s the wife and I happened to stumble upon the fungus fair while strolling through balboa park. I was surprised to see some of our more sought after fungus being displayed there. It is my understanding all the specimens at the Fair have ben collected here locally for the show. I have had morel mushrooms pop up in our front yard. Mushroom foraging is something that seems quite natural...
plenty of pastures to collect back in day ....Chuluota , FL

incogneato

incogneato

Found a shroom in my ffof
20180107 165326
It was a bunch of small ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom