The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Haha hes pulling down friday 15 gavitas and ive been slowly pulling and drying plants all week

Fuck no if anything smoking makes me more productive because it slows my brain down. I try to vape when im sick but nothing compares to a good joint
Damn lol. It was his first run and he didnt even get to sample. Nice lil 6 light setup. Helped as much as i could but i couldnt give up smoking for no reason. It came out pretty good anyway.

souf69

souf69

That’s a cool pick! Canadian Beasters you say! Wish I had some beaster strains since every wants cheap! Those plants are bud heavy not so much on the thc
Picked up some dna a few years back, gave all the beans to a homey and he popped em and brought some nugz.
Grew some massive roots and stalks this year! Really wanna do bigger, and should this year. We will see how it goes.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Picked up some dna a few years back, gave all the beans to a homey and he popped em and brought some nugz.
Grew some massive roots and stalks this year! Really wanna do bigger, and should this year. We will see how it goes.
LoL are you sticking to 12?
Did you see that bust yesterday with the tankers? At first I was wondering how they got caught growing in a double wide on that much property, but the folks on FB were showing google earth of the property and they had a huge wharehouse as well that wasn’t mentioned in the news article.But only 175 plants. I’m thinking scare tactics..

Last edited:
souf69

souf69

You're a better friend than i
That kinda shit sux man.
Did you see that bust yesterday with the tankers? At first I was wondering how they got caught growing in a double wide on that much property, but the folks on FB were showing google earth of the property and they had a huge wharehouse as well that wasn’t mentioned in the news article.But only 175 plants. I’m thinking scare tac
Did you see that bust yesterday with the tankers? At first I was wondering how they got caught growing in a double wide on that much property, but the folks on FB were showing google earth of the property and they had a huge wharehouse as well that wasn’t mentioned in the news article.But only 175 plants. I’m thinking scare tactics..
We got commercial zoning over hurr last yurr. Im still gonna only do 36. Those people that are doing those numbers are dumb ass shit. If we didnt have commercial zoning then it would be 12.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That kinda shit sux man.

We got commercial zoning over hurr last yurr. Im still gonna only do 36. Those people that are doing those numbers are dumb ass shit. If we didnt have commercial zoning then it would be 12.
So is it a liscensed facility or jUst caregiver?

stiffneck

stiffneck

Anybody here medicate then go spend money they don't have on more seeds?

Got a few more bodhi strains Axis, deep line alchemy #8 and bingo pajama.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Man.... I had a six pack of beer over a couple days back in October. Got the fucking WORST case of gout in the history of man. Not even funny. Bottle of beer scares.the he'll.outta me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom