The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

yeah iv spent every dime i have on this dope shit, i jujst want to go back in time to when i had that SD oil.. i was not in pain for a month.. it rocked. even if i was sick as fuck.. it was nice having meds for a whole month.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
yeah iv spent every dime i have on this dope shit, i jujst want to go back in time to when i had that SD oil.. i was not in pain for a month.. it rocked. even if i was sick as fuck.. it was nice having meds for a whole month.
It’s all in your head jipp. Your thinking meds first when you should be thinking food first.
I thought Sc sent you a 1000 watt light?

jipp

jipp

yeah that 1000 light is broken. once you get to 700 it flips the breaker regardless on what plug you use it or power strip. it is what it is, 400wat veg light at the moment.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
yeah, food. that shit i9 cant afford either. laughs.

bowl up.
That’s what I’m saying, you spend all your money on oil when food should be number 1 three times a dAy.
No wonder nothing gets you high”medicated” anymore. Nothing will get you high if you don’t eat. I am No scientist but eating resets my thc receptors:D

DAT

DAT

Nothing yet. But last night I was having some pretty trippy shit go down. Was using live resin then took my usual edible dose for sleep.

I was having these closed eye visuals that were..... like normal.vision? Fuck that makes no sense. While my eyes were closed I.was SEEing just fine it seemed. When I opened my eyes it was just another expression.of reality. The reality behind the eyes was super.real. dmt.real.

Fucking weird man.....
What do you mean dmt real?

DAT

DAT

I havent gone to a disp since i was in cali but i check menu prices for them just to know the market here in Mi. Most goes for around 2-400. Plenty of cheap extracts but few of quality. Heres some top shelf no till from the disp, Horsescat Og . You can almost smell the terps right through the screen!
View attachment 772345
Imo
That shit looks discusting, like horse shit.

incogneato

incogneato

Okay now I know your messing with me. The od is called "snow bud". Yeah I don't know either.

Knowing someone that makes it using the same equipment helps a lot there bud. Shouldn't ever have to go broke on trying to get high. 70 dollars a G is cocaine prices homie.
That shit looks discusting, like horse shit.
So you guys think if i hand trim it will look better next time?

jipp

jipp

hah i just got this vision of going into home deopt and seeing the employs wearing tye dye t-shirts, and bell bottoms and round sunglasses with peace signs in them. heh.

it would bring in the younger crowed im sure, and maybe even some seniors you are missing out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom