The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

are these rollers all about the same for quality? i have one made from Raw which basically works with there own papers. heh. but it rolls pinners..

i will get better at joint rolling. sorta comes with growing i guess.

having a great monday, yeah?

The big Juicy roller makes as big as a medium sise cigar, maybe 3/4" thick. Anything smaller I usually hand roll. Moist blunt papers are a pain in the a$$ for me because I always overfill and rip them. The nerve damage in my hands makes it tough to roll sometimes, so I cheat a little.

jipp

jipp

i have not experience this yet, but since i wan tto try some pure sativas im sure its gonna happen.. ill probably just enjoy the experience because im fucked in the head that way.. like you man just go for the ride.

what are your guys fav brand of large papers?

incogneato

incogneato

About every one thousand times I still have a panic attack or somewhat similar. Always hear my other voice in my head telling me dont panic its organic. Hope I dont have one today, its been a thousand times since then.
Rolling a fatty this second......to crutch or not to crutch that is the real question.
Im stuck on the crutch now. I'll cut up junk mail and empty paper packs if i have to lol.
I actually like a good hand rolled Joint. :)
Same here. I remember using a dollar bill to roll before i could twist up a decent j. Got sick of the pregger looking joints lol. Im not the best these days but they'll smoke.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Great saying!

I would like to use “Don’t panic it’s organic” to calm myself when I inevitably freak out.

Yeah, I've had a few of those random attacks. Never could figure out what triggered 'em. Had one about 20yrs ago off of some good flower. Quit for a few months afterward. I've had really bad acid and shroom trips and my guess is they were triggered like a PTSD episode. The only one recently was when I smoked .5gr of some mixed BHOs last summer. Started hallucinating like f^ckin crazy.

In '99 a buddy of mine had some high end liquid LSD from a Berkley lab. I dosed a third of a dropper all at once. My head ain't been right since.
I get a fast heart beat anxiousness everytime I smoke2joints s manderine cookie joint lol. My mind kicks into overdrive, the best way to fix it is mix some nutes clean some buckets then I’m fine. But god that first 10 minutes after finishing the joint it’s like holy shit!
And tripping with even an ounce of anxiety is never good. Hahahaha I fell asleep one time before some dirty ass shroom I ate kicked in. Was a nightmare all I wanted was to be sober and go to sleep:D

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

i have not experience this yet, but since i wan tto try some pure sativas im sure its gonna happen.. ill probably just enjoy the experience because im fucked in the head that way.. like you man just go for the ride.

what are your guys fav brand of large papers?

I know the sticky rolls up on em, but RAW always gives me the best burn without many runs. I used to get a lot of hangars back when it was all ZigZag. It was aroun the turn of the Century when I switched to Chills. I'll never go back to tree paper. Been using RAW for years now. For pressing my rosin too.

incogneato

incogneato

I know the sticky rolls up on em, but RAW always gives me the best burn without many runs. I used to get a lot of hangars back when it was all ZigZag. It was aroun the turn of the Century when I switched to Chills. I'll never go back to tree paper. Been using RAW for years now. For pressing my rosin too.
Raws are nice. I dont mind ultra thin zags either.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Raws are nice. I dont mind ultra thin zags either.

I'm guessing they don't, but if ZZ made hemp, they'd probably be perfect. It wasn't the quality of their papers I had a problem with, it was that the burn rate wasn't even with the weed. When I was a kid I used Top papers for joints because the sulfer rings would slow it down. Of course, everything wasn't fire like it is now so I didn't really give a sh*t about the flavor. Though, Greenbud would send us combing the town for ZigZags.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I get a fast heart beat anxiousness everytime I smoke2joints s manderine cookie joint lol. My mind kicks into overdrive, the best way to fix it is mix some nutes clean some buckets then I’m fine. But god that first 10 minutes after finishing the joint it’s like holy shit!
And tripping with even an ounce of anxiety is never good. Hahahaha I fell asleep one time before some dirty ass shroom I ate kicked in. Was a nightmare all I wanted was to be sober and go to sleep:D

Have you tried flowering a bit longer. Some of my sativa leaners really kept me up. I experimented with a bit longer ripening and they feel much more balanced after.

incogneato

incogneato

I'm guessing they don't, but if ZZ made hemp, they'd probably be perfect. It wasn't the quality of their papers I had a problem with, it was that the burn rate wasn't even with the weed. When I was a kid I used Top papers for joints because the sulfer rings would slow it down. Of course, everything wasn't fire like it is now so I didn't really give a sh*t about the flavor. Though, Greenbud would send us combing the town for ZigZags.
Back in the day it was oranges or whites if they didnt have oranges. The ultras burn pretty smooth for me without that newspaper taste. The old brick needed the oranges to burn slower lol.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Back in the day it was oranges or whites if they didnt have oranges. The ultras burn pretty smooth for me without that newspaper taste. The old brick needed the oranges to burn slower lol.

Yup, yup, yup...

I almost said somthin about the oranges. Whoever had a pack of the orange was king for a day. We could buy weed but the chick who owned the little market in my town knew all our ages and wouldn't sell us papers till we were 18.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Once when I was 17 a buddy had some sticky icky and it had white lines running through it. We found out later it was dipped? In opium. After a few hits I stood up ( big mistake ) and proceeded to black out and fall head over heels down a flight of stairs and hit a door at the bottom. I broke my knee right then and there but somehow was still able to ride a skateboard home. The next morning was agony a trip to the ER and some crutches....

Yeah.... that happened.

No.smokie. cookies and milk for this cat.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Have you tried flowering a bit longer. Some of my sativa leaners really kept me up. I experimented with a bit longer ripening and they feel much more balanced after.
Ya I don’t know it already went past 72-73. I never Cut early, the amped effect only last about 10-15 minutes. She’s tested over 30% thc, just strong and a fat joint with 2 heads probally has something to do with it lol
Giesel on deck.
5695FFE2 BCC1 4006 9E38 830376EDDC4E

incogneato

incogneato

Good chronic weed = pipe or bong. Regular weed I'll take any thin paper. Keep the blunts in your pocket loc. Grew up on orange zags, but now there are a lot of good ones. The long elements are pretty cool.
Cant do blunts anymore but thats all we used to smoke in HS. Gave up cigs almost 5 years ago so i dont mess with em now.
Once when I was 17 a buddy had some sticky icky and it had white lines running through it. We found out later it was dipped? In opium. After a few hits I stood up ( big mistake ) and proceeded to black out and fall head over heels down a flight of stairs and hit a door at the bottom. I broke my knee right then and there but somehow was still able to ride a skateboard home. The next morning was agony a trip to the ER and some crutches....

Yeah.... that happened.

No.smokie. cookies and milk for this cat.
Thays crazy! First joint i smoked was laced with opium. We were toasted. I dont blame you for the edibles, i could do one every day. Still like to toke though. Something about a good joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom