The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Thcv doesn't enhance Thca, it inhibits and moderates it.. basically meaning you can't get as high off your thca when there is a notable percentage of thcv. Doesnt mean they dont work synergistically, just meaning you dont get as "stoned". Just getting that info out there. Plus no offense, but Tahoe Og grown well is a great high and strain overall. Definitely lower top shelf than higher mids... my .02 on that subjectView attachment 774535

I like you MirrorZen so I'm trying not to sound d*ckish and I don't want you to think I'm trolling you. I'm just answering your comment and if we continue not to agree then I can let that stand with no further comment.

Top shelf, as far as weed goes is more of a reference as to the quality of handling but it does also require a good starting product. There is no such thing as lower-top shelf because if there were a higher shelf then it would become the top shelf and the current top shelf would no longer be top shelf. ROFL

Again, I have nothing against Tahoe OG and am still considering growing it. But my opinion on it makes no difference on the fact that it "is" graded as a mid. Though technically a mid-grade weed can be considered top shelf if it is grown and handled properly.

Thca is not psychoactive, so you don't get high off of it at all. At least not until it's turned into "thc". Thcv on the other hand is psychoactive, though only at around 25% of activated thc. Thcv has a strong and more quickly hitting euphoric effect than thc but will also fade quicker.

I admit, "potency" was not the best word to convey my point, but then you say thcv "inhibits and moderates" thc (I'm using thc instead of thca because thca doesn't make sense). Thcv does moderate anxiety and a few other negative aspects of thc but it does not inhibit the "high". If people feel more clear headed they often assume they are not as high but in fact being "clear headed" is part of the thcv high. Hence, the supposition of people that they weren't high during trials.

I am correctable, if my facts are wrong. But in this instance, I am not.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I like you MirrorZen so I'm trying not to sound d*ckish and I don't want you to think I'm trolling you. I'm just answering your comment and if we continue not to agree then I can let that stand with no further comment.

Top shelf, as far as weed goes is more of a reference as to the quality of handling but it does also require a good starting product. There is no such thing as lower-top shelf because if there were a higher shelf then it would become the top shelf and the current top shelf would no longer be top shelf. ROFL

Again, I have nothing against Tahoe OG and am still considering growing it. But my opinion on it makes no difference on the fact that it "is" graded as a mid. Though technically a mid-grade weed can be considered top shelf if it is grown and handled properly.

Thca is not psychoactive, so you don't get high off of it at all. At least not until it's turned into "thc". Thcv on the other hand is psychoactive, though only at around 25% of activated thc. Thcv has a strong and more quickly hitting euphoric effect than thc but will also fade quicker.

I admit, "potency" was not the best word to convey my point, but then you say thcv "inhibits and moderates" thc (I'm using thc instead of thca because thca doesn't make sense). Thcv does moderate anxiety and a few other negative aspects of thc but it does not inhibit the "high". If people feel more clear headed they often assume they are not as high but in fact being "clear headed" is part of the thcv high. Hence, the supposition of people that they weren't high during trials.

I am correctable, if my facts are wrong. But in this instance, I am not.
Patient reserve is above top shelf:D haha

jipp

jipp

how do you guys decide on the right voltage for your mod vaporizers?

iv notice if you have it to low it fails big time. to much, and it burns. is there a rule of thumb to decide on a number. i keep mine around 4.3 or so for this shatter.

jipp

jipp

Wasn't last night the super moon? My buddy called it the "blue blood super moon". Sh*t, I don't know, but it was pretty cool. If it's like that again tonight then that's f^ckin awesome!

yeah its the paragene tonight. no clue what the moon looked like last night, iv been inside last 3 days while i try to let my gut heal.

ill be watching it tonight for sure.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Royal Nepal, Forbidden Fruit, Gorilla Glue, +RNK & Orange Creamsicle kief joint. Then to press some RNK 175F & 200F rosin for my cousin (the squish bags in the jar)
20180131 090239

My kind of salad
20180131 091345

Needed some coffee with crack in it this mofo morning
20180131 091900

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

how do you guys decide on the right voltage for your mod vaporizers?

iv notice if you have it to low it fails big time. to much, and it burns. is there a rule of thumb to decide on a number. i keep mine around 4.3 or so for this shatter.

I run mine at 3.6v, doesn't burn so often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom