Not open for further replies.
sun

sun

headband

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Snap one year off hey . Yep mines from the original flying dutchmans in the Dam . My wife flys in and out of there a lot in her business she owns she often thinks I need a new one but I tell her there's no need my original is still doing fine .

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It's pretty good....although pork butt is actually a shoulder. The real ass is the ham. Confusing. Butt all delicious.
I did not know that, I have not done much cooking with pork. Any suggestions for a pork tenderloin? Just picked one up yearirday but not sure what to do with it lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Snap one year off hey . Yep mines from the original flying dutchmans in the Dam . My wife flys in and out of there a lot in her business she owns she often thinks I need a new one but I tell her there's no need my original is still doing fine .
With many miles behind it. Fick I've broke so many pipes bongs jars in my time of smoking the green I think that grinder is the only piece I have that old.
Is your wife hiring? :D Just messing but I always wanted job that flys me around the world.

Underthesun

Underthesun

I did not know that, I have not done much cooking with pork. Any suggestions for a pork tenderloin? Just picked one up yearirday but not sure what to do with it lol

I usually just cook tenderloins in the oven. I smoked one once and it didn't need to be smoked I guess, the oven works just fine for them. I just like smoking meats; usually stick to ribs, pork butt and brisket. Meats that generally need smoking to be awesome. Some meats are good just with the oven, I think tenderlions are one of them since they are already juicy and tender.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
With many miles behind it. Fick I've broke so many pipes bongs jars in my time of smoking the green I think that grinder is the only piece I have that old.
Is your wife hiring? :D Just messing but I always wanted job that flys me around the world.
I'm only a joint smoker I can't stand the smell of the water pipes or glass pipes plus it's a polavar the only other way I use is using a orange a pin and a glass I stick the pin in orange put s pice of bud on the pin then light it up let it burn a bit then blow out and use the glass to trap the smoke coming off the bud then lift the glass off the orange a very small amount and suck the smoke out .... Have you ever drank the smoke I was taught a great way that involves using a very cold scotch glass and post mans whistle ....

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter

I take a 1lb tenderloin and drop it in the slow cooker. Then add (1) 12 oz bottle of your favorite rootbeet (I choose virgil's all natural root beer it is amazing). Let cook on slow for 6 hours.

Once 6 hours is up drain fat and rootbeet then pull apart the tenderloin with 2 forks.

Now you have pulled pork for sandwiches. Add tenderloin to your sandwich then add the bbq sauce(your fav).
You'll enjoy it very much. Cheese on top is optional.

I enjoy this recipe a lot because it's one of my simplest recipes. You can make it with little effort and it cooks while your at work or away.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm only a joint smoker I can't stand the smell of the water pipes or glass pipes plus it's a polavar the only other way I use is using a orange a pin and a glass I stick the pin in orange put s pice of bud on the pin then light it up let it burn a bit then blow out and use the glass to trap the smoke coming off the bud then lift the glass off the orange a very small amount and suck the smoke out .... Have you ever drank the smoke I was taught a great way that involves using a very cold scotch glass and post mans whistle ....
lol no but I have swallowed Smoke on accident and burped it up. You sound like a pipe mcguver lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom