GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Where's all the buds?
Bee’s go budz, budz budz budz
A3BC8426 28F9 4A6A BA40 E11D9583FD26

DAT

DAT

very tasty indeed. U are such a tease GG. seriously inviting... seriously.
I picked up some Cirrus at Nectar and quite impressed with the trim job on this beauty. This farm KILLS is. This is store bought Oregon elite, my friends. Make me proud to live here for a minute. I plan on calling Oregon Cannabis Authority to see if they sell this particular strain so I can grow it out and get some to send out to you. ! Picked up some new glass as well. Hits like a champ!
IMG 4341

incogneato

incogneato

This is what I call an attitude adjustment.:D
Long day screaming fussy baby all day long!View attachment 777193View attachment 777194
Loaded! Whats in there?
I picked up some Cirrus at Nectar and quite impressed with the trim job on this beauty. This farm KILLS is. This is store bought Oregon elite, my friends. Make me proud to live here for a minute. I plan on calling Oregon Cannabis Authority to see if they sell this particular strain so I can grow it out and get some to send out to you. ! Picked up some new glass as well. Hits like a champ!
View attachment 777201
Damn fine looking bag appeal for sure Dat. You know im gonna ask. ....whats the nose? lmao

stiffneck

stiffneck

I’m finishing up a documentary on Netflix about the 2008 expedition of k2.

that only happens on the terpy ones
:DView attachment 776871 Like this manderine cookie

View attachment 777201

both those look super tasty... :)

shmoking? its green and sticky.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@jipp here’s one I really like to start at about a 1/3 into my nightly joint:smoking:
And never play it if your not high:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom