GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Smoke break!
ECC14370 5B27 4EF1 8AE9 A8DBB8D9CFBC

https://youtu.be/VMYAEHE2GrM7B1187BC 3A94 4B91 A1FE D4AAF44B81FB

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Been vaping Goji and Critical Strawberry salads a lot lately, both from my last run. Also been mixing the Goji with a little Gorilla Critical on occasion, my oldest son gave me a few nugs to sample from what he grew his last run.
The Goji and CS salads just keep getting tastier and I enjoy the buzz too, pretty mellow and laid back as long as I don't go too heavy on the CS, that stuff seems to be a little more anxiety inducing than the Goji, but even so, it's not as bad as a lot of other stuff though.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Been vaping Goji and Critical Strawberry salads a lot lately, both from my last run. Also been mixing the Goji with a little Gorilla Critical on occasion, my oldest son gave me a few nugs to sample from what he grew his last run.
The Goji and CS salads just keep getting tastier and I enjoy the buzz too, pretty mellow and laid back as long as I don't go too heavy on the CS, that stuff seems to be a little more anxiety inducing than the Goji, but even so, it's not as bad as a lot of other stuff though.
Papa lways on the salad bowl:D

DismalDude

DismalDude

Some of what I'll be smoking in the future.I have seeds on order,Candyland being one I will be trying to grow exclusively on one side of the tent.That'll be after this grow.These plants are SBS,Hardcandy,and a couple other strains I got from a friend.None labeled so it will be tough for me to figure out what's what.Looking for a keeper or two in this bunch,we'll see.Timber lights will be here by end of week or the first of next week.Really excited to get them in the new tent and see what we can do together.My old 4x4 will now be veg/mother tent and the new 4x8 pretty much flower only.When I get it all ready to go I'll start a grow journal.Can't wait!
They're real dry at moment,going to pot up then water em in.Peace
20180222 094734

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Some of what I'll be smoking in the future.I have seeds on order,Candyland being one I will be trying to grow exclusively on one side of the tent.That'll be after this grow.These plants are SBS,Hardcandy,and a couple other strains I got from a friend.None labeled so it will be tough for me to figure out what's what.Looking for a keeper or two in this bunch,we'll see.Timber lights will be here by end of week or the first of next week.Really excited to get them in the new tent and see what we can do together.My old 4x4 will now be veg/mother tent and the new 4x8 pretty much flower only.When I get it all ready to go I'll start a grow journal.Can't wait!
They're real dry at moment,going to pot up then water em in.PeaceView attachment 780176
Drives me nuts when people mess up the labeling:D that being said I’ve done it myself as well. It’s usially pretty easy to figure out as they start flowering.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Haven't tried many extracts aside from Qwiso and butter.I did a dab once and that was an experience.Felt like I smoked an entire joint in one hit.Not used to that for sure,bout put me to sleep.
First dab whipes everyone out for sure. Tolerance builds fast though. I like dabbing stuff that’s real terpy because the taste can be fantastic if done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom