GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
1AE0005E C164 453F 8ECB 20753FF99E4D
Sunday morning breakfast!

Papasomni

Papasomni

I found out what chemo therapy is going to cost.. they set me up for eight sessions @ 13,500$ per session. After Medicare pays their part, my cost is 2,760$ per session.. Thanks obama

stonestacker

stonestacker

Yep my chemo pill cost 600.00 each. 18k a month 216,000.00 a year. That's for profit medicine... Sometimes the pharma company will have some compassion and except what the insurance will pay. give it a try. Best of luck. Lots of charities and places to help foot the bill. It suckes do I pay my bills or buy my meds...

stiffneck

stiffneck

Yep my chemo pill cost 600.00 each. 18k a month 216,000.00 a year. That's for profit medicine... Sometimes the pharma company will have some compassion and except what the insurance will pay. give it a try. Best of luck. Lots of charities and places to help foot the bill. It suckes do I pay my bills or buy my meds...

$600 a pill? That is fucked up. How on earth do those pharma fuckers sleep at night?

Sorry for anyone who has to deal with that mess....

stiffneck

stiffneck

Made some hash yesterday. First time using only one strain. Usually mix all my strains. Plants were 2-3 weeks from being cut so not all the way dried and cured. Hash came out somewhere between fresh frozen and dried materiel. Kinda scared me because last time I had some unstable resin I fucked it up and lost half a pound of flowers. This time it's not so unstable and it's drying now....

I rolled some up and stuck it in the pipe. I am ripped. Me likely. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom