The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAT

DAT

Lol amazed again. She was an indoor cat.
Two weeks ago she was galloping around the house like a horse.
The last week though she fell apart. Had kidney disease, been on a 2$ A can kidney diet for the past 3years. Sucks because her mind was there but her kidneys shut down.
Awe sorry to hear about your kitty cat. I know how hard it is to lose a precious pet. I hope you feel better soon!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Lol amazed again. She was an indoor cat.
Two weeks ago she was galloping around the house like a horse.
The last week though she fell apart. Had kidney disease, been on a 2$ A can kidney diet for the past 3years. Sucks because her mind was there but her kidneys shut down.

Our cat is also on a downward trend.
Saw the oncologist for ultrasound on our follow up. She said the cancer is so aggressive she at most has a couple weeks.

So to hear that your kitty was there mentally and running around the house happy. With the will to live. But their bodies just give out.

This is the part that is making me sad. For you and me cause our cat too is a fighter and eats, drinks, runs out the hallway. But her body is shutting down too and we will have to put her down one of these days.

Precious are the days we spend with our beloved pets. They are family and mourning their loss can be very hard.

My condolences go out to you @GrowGod

jipp

jipp

i had a dalmatian i had to have a vet come out and put him down.. it sucked he was healthy but he had a stroke. i woke up and heard him crying out side.. i go over to him and he was all happy and what not to see me. he had blood all over him, i was like what the fuck.. so im like come on boy, and he would try to get up with his front legs.. but he could not move his rear legs like the stroke paralyzed his rear half of his body, he was breathing hard.

it was painful to watch him be put to sleep. i did carry him into the house and gave him water and peproni sticks until she showed up.

wow, sad just re thinking about that.

yeah, lets all bowl up.. i know i need it now.
chris.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Yea that sux. seems like you handled it ok.

ur not suppose to let the cat go inside and outside or it changes what age it is.

View attachment 666728
catages.png
wow grey did that chart change my ENTIRE understanding of my feline's! I have 2 that i took in from folks abandoning them in the neighborhood. Both spent their first few yrs of life outside in a shitty area for animals. Now they are all indoors but my oldman cat is growgods boys age and he was a streetfighter cat, seem to get along better with cats than any other animal. Funny how he'll howl at night to go outside even after a yr of being inside!
20170127 092248
I actually don't know it's lineage, lmao it's code named crystal light! tastes like canadian beasters!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Rip doobie I had to put my wife's cat down last year and I'm such a bitch I puked when the Dr gave her the shot and ran outside my wife took it like the g she is but I did not poor little blaze never hurt anything this fat doobie OS for doobie

grayarea

grayarea

Rip doobie I had to put my wife's cat down last year and I'm such a bitch I puked when the Dr gave her the shot and ran outside my wife took it like the g she is but I did not poor little blaze never hurt anything this fat doobie OS for doobie

yea thats the chart made way. it hurts. u can cheat that with the sun games/gimmicks but the text is never really genuine compared to chart text.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Be at peace doobie. I'll throw some smoke in the air for doobie when I get home.
Thank you she would appreciate it the only cat I've ever know that would sit their and purr when you blow her your hits.

Awe sorry to hear about your kitty cat. I know how hard it is to lose a precious pet. I hope you feel better soon!
Appreciate the kind words Dat. It really hit me last night that she's gone. I feel like I lost a friend or brother. And now her sister from the same litter knows something is wrong and is showing signs of being depressed. They were together since birth and now she's alone.

Best wishes GrowGod :shy:
I am going to smoke my next
phat Og bowl for doobie .
Thank you friend, like I stated above she was a smoker and would love that.

Our cat is also on a downward trend.
Saw the oncologist for ultrasound on our follow up. She said the cancer is so aggressive she at most has a couple weeks.

So to hear that your kitty was there mentally and running around the house happy. With the will to live. But their bodies just give out.

This is the part that is making me sad. For you and me cause our cat too is a fighter and eats, drinks, runs out the hallway. But her body is shutting down too and we will have to put her down one of these days.

Precious are the days we spend with our beloved pets. They are family and mourning their loss can be very hard.

My condolences go out to you @GrowGod
Shit dude thank you it means a lot. It's very possible my cat had cancer as well, here left kidney was twice the size of her right one which caused her to break down. That last week she stopped eating and drinking like a light switch was turned off, very sad.
I could see it in her eyes that she was suffering. It amazes me she still went and used the litter box but would flop on the ground after she jumped out using every last bit of energy.
Family she was ;) and we will miss her. Some people say oh it was just a cat but for people like you and I especially after 16 years she was so much more then that.
Sorry about that @GrowGod . I have a dog named doobie, the name lives on man!
That's awesome! Thank you for the condolences:smoking:
IMG 1050
IMG 1051
here is the joint we burned in her name last night!

justiceman

justiceman

It's incredible how close pets get to you. They can warm up even the coldest of hearts. My friends dog woke up blind one day. I don't have a dog so she's kinda like my best friend too. She would always run to me but then she started running into walls instead and eventually just layed in her bed depressed. She went blind because her retinas detatched as a result of an autoimmune disorder.... I couldn't sleep for a couple days man I love that little dog. Fortunately with steroids she regained most of her sight! I didn't even know it would be possible.

I'm gonna make some coffee and light a bowl up for all these cool animals that give us such joy!

Berry White
IMG 8063

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

It's incredible how close pets get to you. They can warm up even the coldest of hearts. My friends dog woke up blind one day. I don't have a dog so she's kinda like my best friend too. She would always run to me but then she started running into walls instead and eventually just layed in her bed depressed. She went blind because her retinas detatched as a result of an autoimmune disorder.... I couldn't sleep for a couple days man I love that little dog. Fortunately with steroids she regained most of her sight! I didn't even know it would be possible.

I'm gonna make some coffee and light a bowl up for all these cool animals that give us such joy!

Berry White
View attachment 666928

I dont know baby...........those look pretty damn sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom