• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
souf69

souf69

IMG 20170218 183926

Smerb

Smerb

LoL that's what makes these coffees I get so fantastic. As they cool down they get sweet ;) some get really really sweet.
Those are not names they give the bean that you see, Ethiopian Limu is the orgin of the bean"where it was grown" and the small cursive writing are the tasting notes in the cup.
These are not flavored crap beansyou see at starfucks, they are carefully selected so you can roast them light.
Only top quality beans can be roasted as light as Sump does. The caffeine level in a light roast is also extremely high compared to a dark roast.
Really you just have to try a superior been to understand why I drink this coffee.:smoking:
Man I can't even post my coffee. That's some tasty??? I've said before, I take a dab and then a drink of Colombian and it hits my taste buds and jolts the flavors about.
The old school blueberry. From last summers OD garden..
This was my friend Joe Cockers favorite for many years.
We re named it Blue Bonnet Joe in his memory that's what we call it..
Before he passed we grew several plants for him in his GH.
Nice blue berry flavor, good for activity...
View attachment 669817
By chance are these buds kinda blueberry little buds that just roll apart? White frosty trichomes?? Just wondering.

jipp

jipp

dabbing seems like rocket science.. it will be a learning experience i guess. iv seen it done.. but until i do it my self.. i dunno, it just seems complicated. heh.. or the people making videos seem that way. but i do like the effect i see.. drooling is good in my book.

jipp

jipp

laughs i had no clue what i was looking at in the first picture ( i was searching for seeds i guess ).. then i saw the second and had a double look. hha. my visions is so fucked from this diamond og, im seeing all kinds of crazy shit on this. hha. the high sucks but the visuals make up for it, laughs.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
laughs i had no clue what i was looking at in the first picture ( i was searching for seeds i guess ).. then i saw the second and had a double look. hha. my visions is so fucked from this diamond og, im seeing all kinds of crazy shit on this. hha. the high sucks but the visuals make up for it, laughs.
What the hell are you smoking acid?

jipp

jipp

lol. no, but it is fucking with my vision i hope anyhow. hah. diamond og. and it fucked with my vision like no other.. hopefully its not a sign my anurizom is gonna pop. hha

if i vanish, you know what happen. laughs. its all good.. iv been through worse waking up blind really fucked with my head when they found the 5mm anurizom behind my left eye.. they did emergency operation but could not fix it because the location behind the eye.. safer to leave it and monitor.. so im told. hah
chris.,

souf69

souf69

We do have some sunny days here also, and I also want to give my gals that big light in the sky. Plants will harden nicely when throwing them outside here and there.
Colorado has crazy weather, but it really is awesome if your able to manage everything she throws at you.
Been waitin five years for the ghouse I swooped on. Gonna erect it and start another diary soon.

Smerb

Smerb

Colorado has crazy weather, but it really is awesome if your able to manage everything she throws at you.
Been waitin five years for the ghouse I swooped on. Gonna erect it and start another diary soon.
In Cali our laws are stating no outdoor, even greenhouse... I'm not sure if my buddy is correct but if so this year will be stealthy ninja growing. I'd help you build that quick, carpenter here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom