• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smerb

Smerb

Terpy glue
IMG 6174

The top photo is of the terpy nebula , a cluster of concentrated concentrate, its silly.
IMG 6177

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I think its silly that ive never seen anything so purrrrty!
Any of you guys good with FFOF recipies? Im thinking its better than happy frog, doc says ive done damage to my facet joints in my lower back i cant dive in tha dirt like i normally do!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 1448
Citral glue, white balance is off because it's not that green in real time.
Shits getting real annoying when people pm me, I answer them back then don't here from them again. Don't fucking pm me if you not going to reply back. Morons

jipp

jipp

i need a redneck way to smoke this shatter. im desperate.
hah.

any ideas.. i have no old stove like we would do knife hits on, no torch.. thought about magnifying glass, i dunno.. desperate. hah.

chris.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
i need a redneck way to smoke this shatter. im desperate.
hah.

any ideas.. i have no old stove like we would do knife hits on, no torch.. thought about magnifying glass, i dunno.. desperate. hah.

chris.
Roll a joint and throw some shatter in it like a boss. Or go to a head shop and find a honey straw theybare like 5 to 10 bucks.

jipp

jipp

Roll a joint and throw some shatter in it like a boss. Or go to a head shop and find a honey straw theybare like 5 to 10 bucks.
i have no wheels.. so i can do that tomorrow. i have a eye appointment in pehonix.
no herb. im fucked. hah

chris.

jipp

jipp

im working on a solution for my helpless ass. hah.. but im stupid slow.. thyi8s new technology laughs

chris.

jipp

jipp

thank you Sir Bill Kick Ass McCoy for the space cream shatter.

and thanks to Marry Jane for the pen and little extra which ill share when i try it, for today tho its shatter!! i guess this is " :D you all rock.

so stupid trying to learn how to use a simple pen. hah.
but now i can try some shatter.. so yeah.

IMG 0726   Copy
View attachment 680060

oh yeah im high and feeling no pain.. thank you so much! this is what herb you buy for meds at the disp should do.. not a whole 1/8 just to get 1/64 the high i am off 2 hits. hah.. i am gonna get ripped.. no place to be but my bed.

IMG 0730   Copy
IMG 0735
IMG 0648   Copy
jipp

jipp

Did someone send you some more free product jipp?lol

you know im all about sampling the goods to make sure its up to par for the general masses before the stuff goes public and all that. hah.

cheers bro.. i can get high as i want today, and im rock in to some good music. :)

hah, this pen is good. i like it sir bill. :D ( i fucked that up, i meant marry jane.. hah im high _
chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
you know im all about sampling the goods to make sure its up to par for the general masses before the stuff goes public and all that. hah.

cheers bro.. i can get high as i want today, and im rock in to some good music. :)

hah, this pen is good. i like it sir bill. :D
chris.
Good on you bud! I just finished work and am high myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom