The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smerb

Smerb

Bruce Lee. Yeah a favorite flavor is here again!
IMG 6415
IMG 6416
So OG tasty!

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Well. It's the same concept. You're getting different Terp profiles from the same plant as some terps will degrade during curing. The flavor is unreal.

This product is flash frozen nugs which are then pressed within around 48-72 hrs of freeze.

I believe Live Rosin is completely appropriate given the similarity to Live Resin. But the question I have is whether Frozin is the term for what I have. :D

You are talking fresh frozen

Live resin is anything extracted from a live plant.

Period. Pretty simple.

Sorry, kind of a pet peeve of mine. People claim nug run, live resin. When its more like trim run old and decarboxolated. Everybody has an angle.

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Live resin is usually BHO. This is when a live plant is chopped and bucked, then in the field processed into BHO. (or quickly brought to a process facility) Never thrown in a freezer for any length of time.

I have never seen anybody squish wet, fresh flowers and are happy with it. Now you take fresh flowers, throw liquid nitrogen on it, then tumble it........ That is the only arguable live resin rosin.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Fair enough. My friend squishes flash frozen fresh cut uncured buds and we're all quite happy with the results :D

I'm not sure I understand the difference between running butane through it fresh or freezing it fresh and running a couple days later. What would the difference be?

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Anytime you put anything in the freezer, you loose a % of tricome heads. Also, when you put herb in the freezer, even in a vac seal bag, you get a layer of freezer burn after a little time. That freezer burn also degrades terps and thc heads. Does your buddy pull a vac on the bag? Terp loss.

Flash frozen you are taking out the moisture, so yes, it will squish that way. Also, yes, it's amazing product. The difference is minimal, imo.

The idea to preserve terps is to do the least amount of disturbance as possible.

Fresh frozen steps:
Buck, bag, possible vac seal, possible freezer burn, freezing process itself, purge.

Live Resin:
Buck, purge.

Smerb

Smerb

I'm going to say it! 10-15 years ago all the decarb, live resin, concentrates, and what ever flashy ass words needed are just advances in hash making! If we didn't have these specific tools it would still be hash. Wether finger,bubble,black,tar,kief balls,whatever. Not a negative guy but I thought I'd put that out there, make things simpler. HASH!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm going to say it! 10-15 years ago all the decarb, live resin, concentrates, and what ever flashy ass words needed are just advances in hash making! If we didn't have these specific tools it would still be hash. Wether finger,bubble,black,tar,kief balls,whatever. Not a negative guy but I thought I'd put that out there, make things simpler. HASH!
Don't you will confuse everyone lol

jipp

jipp

i really like hash :D
bubble bags are on my o get list along with one of them magic butter machines for edibles.
id imagine a edible would help right now with my sore knees. heh
chris.

Smerb

Smerb

i really like hash :D
bubble bags are on my o get list along with one of them magic butter machines for edibles.
id imagine a edible would help right now with my sore knees. heh
chris.
A machine? Brother, Fock A machine! Man hand made. It would help for sure with yer bad knees. It'll pulse through your body, your hands will feel like they are swollen but it's really the cannabis. It feels warm tinkering through your system. I love edibles!!!! You can eat it smoke it and shove some up yer ass these days! Ha!

jipp

jipp

A machine? Brother, Fock A machine! Man hand made. It would help for sure with yer bad knees. It'll pulse through your body, your hands will feel like they are swollen but it's really the cannabis. It feels warm tinkering through your system. I love edibles!!!! You can eat it smoke it and shove some up yer ass these days! Ha!

yeah, i look forward.. ill need to make them strong.. real strong hyah.. i have a high tolerance. higher than most i think.

15 years of opiate use probably why.. or maybe im a freak.
chris.

Smerb

Smerb

yeah, i look forward.. ill need to make them strong.. real strong hyah.. i have a high tolerance. higher than most i think.

15 years of opiate use probably why.. or maybe im a freak.
chris.
Don't expect to get high on a edible.... never! They get your body going....... any type of smoker will fall asleep all night from 1-3 edibles at night. Think of this, when you snack on snacks it's not just one chip it's a handful. Eat a handful of edibles, you will feel good, not high.

jipp

jipp

i made a 1g edible. yeah i know what to expect. :) did not get fucked up but it did help with pain/withdrawals. im just glad im on the tail end of this shit.

chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Don't expect to get high on a edible.... never! They get your body going....... any type of smoker will fall asleep all night from 1-3 edibles at night. Think of this, when you snack on snacks it's not just one chip it's a handful. Eat a handful of edibles, you will feel good, not high.
Really? Maybe your eating the wrong edibles because when I eat the ones I make I get high as a kite.
Hell even using my salve on my skin I get high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom