Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Nothing no weed to be found in New Zealand
High on life this place is incredible
Am living the good life well I know
What would it cost to send us a co care package your so loved here I'm sure lgg and myself could finagle something lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries mate
We will survive Thanks for the love

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

That would explain the purple hues and the sweet berryish flave on exhale.
She is a monster yielder with huge buds that form these cool tower calyxes that just keep stacking towards the end of maturation.
One of my favorite daytime smokes so far. Powerful but not sedative. Thanx for these @snodome

@IPlay4Keepz seeing that flower im leaning towards blue magoo as the pollen donor! all the info lines up

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I see bud mountain. Beautiful sight to behold. Good job.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup indiana bubblegum. Too weak for my liking but the bitch smells so good when flowering. Also hash and extracts are really terpy
Looks good man I haven't had bubble gum in a while

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Looks so freakin clean! My qwizo looks like shit compared to that lol
is that from flowers or kief? sour d and wifi sounds like it'd be better than hittin new pussy. i need wifi back in my life

Not smoking at the moment but if I was this sourd mixed with wifi rosin would be the first thing to burn. I'm sure you can imagine the smell.View attachment 575258

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Don't remember what the dude said this was, think he said something like Berry Dream (Berry White X Blue Dream). Last bag before moving back across the country.
20160222 203838

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Don't remember what the dude said this was, think he said something like Berry Dream (Berry White X Blue Dream). Last bag before moving back across the country.
View attachment 575440
Nice and I complain about moving 2 miles away lol
Good night everyone bubble hash, this batch burns real well

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Nice and I complain about moving 2 miles away lol
Good night everyone bubble hash, this batch burns real wellView attachment 575485

Lol I'm sure I would be complaining more but I don't have nearly the same amount of shit to move I'm sure you do. I've offloaded everything that was non-essential leaving me with my laptops, clothes and fly rod. Makes moving a hell of a lot easier XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom