• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol I'm sure I would be complaining more but I don't have nearly the same amount of shit to move I'm sure you do. I've offloaded everything that was non-essential leaving me with my laptops, clothes and fly rod. Makes moving a hell of a lot easier XD
Shit man that would be enjoyable. I have to move all kinds of bullshit including my old fish room with like 15 fish tanks lol, then there's the grow stuff house stuff pets I'm drained just thinking about it.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Shit man that would be enjoyable. I have to move all kinds of bullshit including my old fish room with like 15 fish tanks lol, then there's the grow stuff house stuff pets I'm drained just thinking about it.

I have long been of the belief that if you own a fish tank, you have a 50/50 chance of being a drug dealer....or perhaps its that 50% of people that sell drugs are also fish owners. Either way, wtf is with the fish tanks. Not a hobby I ever got into.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I have long been of the belief that if you own a fish tank, you have a 50/50 chance of being a drug dealer....or perhaps its that 50% of people that sell drugs are also fish owners. Either way, wtf is with the fish tanks. Not a hobby I ever got into.
lol not reAlly, I'd say 70% of real fish keepers are well below middle class. Usually people who have to budget real carefully and won't even buy paper towels .
Salt water people are the ones with cash because everything from live rock to coral to fish is expensive as fuck and are nearly impossible for a home hobbiest to breed. So you will never get any of your money back. You can take frags off coral but need metal halide lights to grow them and they grow soooooo slowwwwww.
Then you have the "petsmart" people, similar to a guy who smoked swag and just bought his first light. Most there fish have diseases, over bred undersized fish that will end up dead and spread disease to there other fish lol.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I like to raise African cichlids from lake tanyenika. Home to some of the most diverse fresh water fish in the world! so many diferrent colors body shapes mating behaviors. Then when your pair or harem start to mate it's an awsome experience.
This big guy here is an orange comprecisep, he owns the talk lol and a will stay out of his way.

Then you have these guys that live in a shell, can be very aggressive. They will move shells all over the tank bury the shell to try to attract there mate.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ole is are cool too, constantly cleaning the tank. But these males won't stay out of this breeding cave so my compressiceps can breed.
Couple weeks ago big daddy kicked there asses out of there, messed them up pretty good and mated with his female:smoking: so big daddy gaurded the cave for two weeks while the mother tends the eggs in the cave.

SPe G

SPe G

( HaHAA GG! Saltwater Aquarium ..Well Smart. Pic Comin' up ..:) ..btw Vertebrates or Invertebrates ?? ! (Noob) ButTheir real weird looking things mate... Dont look too interesting at All tbh:speechless: . Just saying i was Gonna get a few of them. But Sea horses i really liked the look off.. )

hm ,ma brother's got that fish ^,like a catfish,think. Likes to Hang upside down ! His is Tropical Freshwater Sure
User451648 pic1565615 1455910808

Just saying 6ft.And He's just got that running Again..

Smoking Speed dried Critical Kush.Fcking Great Stuff..'Gets me' ..Every.. Single ..Time, woohoo
[Watching Fish Live/'do there thing' is AWESOME when ya Baked....]
.." Such a Tranquil world Folks " :)

Happy daysz.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
( HaHAA GG! Saltwater Aquarium ..Well Smart. Pic Comin' up ..:) ..btw Vertebrates or Invertebrates ?? ! (Noob) ButTheir real weird looking things mate... Dont look too interesting at All tbh:speechless: . Just saying i was Gonna get a few of them. But Sea horses i really liked the look off.. )

hm ,ma brother's got that fish ^,like a catfish,think. Likes to Hang upside down ! His is Tropical Freshwater Sure View attachment 577491
Just saying 6ft.And He's just got that running Again..

Smoking Speed dried Critical Kush.Fcking Great Stuff..'Gets me' ..Every.. Single ..Time, woohoo
[Watching Fish Live/'do there thing' is AWESOME when ya Baked....]
.." Such a Tranquil world Folks " :)

Happy daysz.
Did you just say my fish don't look to interesting ???lmao

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Not smoking anything right now :D

Went from 2 ounces a month down to... I'm honestly not even sure what little i smoke anymore.. Maybe a 1/2 a gram a day.. so 1/2 ounce a month or so?

spending 700$ every 2 months on weed started to hurt the pocket book, Plus getting high all day everyday turned me into one of the most non productive people on this planet i swear.

Still love weed and everything about it don't get me wrong.. Just had to cut back ALOT.

But I currently have SSH X Lavender , Qrazy Train, Chocolate Chunk On deck.

No new strains have been added, and its not looking like any new ones will be added anytime soon.

Newenglander

Newenglander

Just smoked a little danky doodle. VERY VERY pungent super smooth buzz similar too sensi star giggly high. Shocked because I've never heard any good things about kc brains but I'm gonna have to say. This shit might be my new fave for the moment ill see about the tolerance.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

My keeper pheno of yeti og f3. It's louddddd. After a 3 month cure it's a toss up between this and my favorite the HPK s1.
It tastes more hashy than any og I've smoked so I imagine it received more of the original male pollen donor's attributes but the kush flavor really comes out after a longer cure

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Not smoking anything right now :D

Went from 2 ounces a month down to... I'm honestly not even sure what little i smoke anymore.. Maybe a 1/2 a gram a day.. so 1/2 ounce a month or so?

spending 700$ every 2 months on weed started to hurt the pocket book, Plus getting high all day everyday turned me into one of the most non productive people on this planet i swear.

Still love weed and everything about it don't get me wrong.. Just had to cut back ALOT.

But I currently have SSH X Lavender , Qrazy Train, Chocolate Chunk On deck.

No new strains have been added, and its not looking like any new ones will be added anytime soon.
Ismts almost as if the weed was smoking your life away lol. I've gotten like that a few times in my life where I literally could not do a single thing without getting high first. I'm talking everything.
It's cool and was fun but when you stop for a minute your like holy shit 5 years just went by and all I did was get high lmao:smoking:

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Pretty much exactly!!! lol

I still love getting high, its just ALOT more intense and alot more appreciable when you take a break for a while and resume, its like Kapow thats what i been missing! :D

draco

draco

i am in the process of cutting down also... when i smoke all the time, i don't get that holy shit effect.

i have been smoking the Yeti F3 and the Foo Dog F3 non stop for too long and my tolerance is off the charts...

we made some budder the othe day and the usual dose could hardly be felt. yeah. it's time to back off a bit...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah i feel ya! I'm smoking today Pretty stoned but clearly i need a break again cause it ain't holy shit, Its just.. shit i'm stoned.. lol

Its just so damn hard to find the motivation to take a break..

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

lol not reAlly, I'd say 70% of real fish keepers are well below middle class. Usually people who have to budget real carefully and won't even buy paper towels .
Salt water people are the ones with cash because everything from live rock to coral to fish is expensive as fuck and are nearly impossible for a home hobbiest to breed. So you will never get any of your money back. You can take frags off coral but need metal halide lights to grow them and they grow soooooo slowwwwww.
Then you have the "petsmart" people, similar to a guy who smoked swag and just bought his first light. Most there fish have diseases, over bred undersized fish that will end up dead and spread disease to there other fish lol.
Hey gg my ole mans a salt water guy and he,s got all that shit u mention,live rock,coral ect.wen he first got it he spent a frickin fortune on it but he just starts one hobby,gets bored and starts another.
at the moment im smoking cherry pie x 88ghash and purple urkle x pineapple funk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom