• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe this is better..citral glue...View attachment 654894 but I'll tell you guys I am about sick of dispensary weed it's like every strain has the same high to it lol.
When I pull a healthy harvest it's like a ping pong ball bouncing around in my head with ripple effect through my body.
The dispo weed is always heavy like the ping pong ball is stuck in a bucket of water lol and instead of those rippling body effects it's more like wearing a weight suit.
Someone's been hanging out with Grey lol

F

friend

20161211 120808

Og kush ,
grown in roots org,
using Earth juice,
Although It's not the best,
I do find it to be very satisfying
:happy: MerryChristmas everyone

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Merry Christmas man I was hoping Santa would bring me some nugs from gods garden but looks like he forgot about me Lol. Hope all you guys are having a good time and may your gardens yield extra heavy
IMG 0563
IMG 0562
You would not have been happy with me.:speechless: This shits been sitting here like this for a month lol. Already rid 7 lb.s of this garbage and just a couple more to go. Doesn't look so bad after I trim it up and my guy doesn't complain so all good lol. if you like a moldy groggy headache high this stuff is for you.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@gravekat303
Maybe this batch you can try... first sample bud cut, window guys comes tomorrow finally so I will be chopping the rest once they are done.
Does anyone else feel guilty cutting buds early? Even if it's only a day or two before harvest I still feel guilty hahaha.
IMG 0559
IMG 0561
ghost og looks decent ;) and I only trim the batch at chop if it's worthy , if not I hang me and throw them in a pile till it's time to go:smoking:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 655263View attachment 655264 You would not have been happy with me.:speechless: This shits been sitting here like this for a month lol. Already rid 7 lb.s of this garbage and just a couple more to go. Doesn't look so bad after I trim it up and my guy doesn't complain so all good lol. if you like a moldy groggy headache high this stuff is for you.
Gives me a head ache just trimming this garbage lol, looks like a chicken man harvest :(

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 655263View attachment 655264 You would not have been happy with me.:speechless: This shits been sitting here like this for a month lol. Already rid 7 lb.s of this garbage and just a couple more to go. Doesn't look so bad after I trim it up and my guy doesn't complain so all good lol. if you like a moldy groggy headache high this stuff is for you.
Lol ill pass on that i haven't smoked in 5 days because im sick I just had enough in me to finish cloning and trimming the new room up today ill be pulling down an auto flower this week and then every week after . never really grew autos but they ain't bad its something till the big rooms come down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom