GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
387D9E2B 31DF 4A1B B6C9 DA8535B683DC
So tasty :D

stiffneck

stiffneck

It limits everyones rights to have to pay for a right. Same like a cpl or fishing license. Heres your rights sold back to you. Rant over...

Right? For shits and giggles I was looking at what is needed to get a license to grow. Fuck me running.... what SHOULD be illegal is how they are trying to RAPE the farmer with taxes, license and fees. Just who the fuck is running this circus?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Blue lotus is my fav! Been running it for ages and can't find a strain that even comes close. I bet that sauce is fuckin delicious, sure wish i had the means to make it haha
Me too man! I wish I had the knowledge and equipment.
The terps on the black label is rediculas. Very clean and pronounced. It’s expensive but you can taste the quality of the grow in every hit.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Is black label a strain?
Green dot black label is grown by them and processed by them.
You will also see white and silver label which is grown by other shops processed by green dot.
Black label is 205 + tax for 4 grams, they don’t allow the shops that dispense the black label to sell it for less then that.
The white and silver you can get around 30 a gram

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Right? For shits and giggles I was looking at what is needed to get a license to grow. Fuck me running.... what SHOULD be illegal is how they are trying to RAPE the farmer with taxes, license and fees. Just who the fuck is running this circus?
Next they will pass a moratorium to stop the sale of any new liscense, then your only way in is to buy somebody’s liscense. That’s when it gets expensive.

incogneato

incogneato

You will also see white and silver label which is grown by other shops processed by green dot.
Black label is 205 + tax for 4 grams, they don’t allow the shops that dispense the black label to sell it for less then that.
Really not bad at $52 a g if its quality.
Next they will pass a moratorium to stop the sale of any new liscense, then your only way in is to buy somebody’s liscense. That’s when it gets expensive.
You already know thats coming. Like liquor license. Gotta ask the govt permission to do anything in the land of the free. And pay, dont forget to pay.
Good thing i live by the motto its easier to ask forgivness than ro ask permission.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Oh i get it haha. Id buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom