Status
Not open for further replies.
usstoner

usstoner

Time for work...
20180226 181629

Illmind

Illmind

No offense at all but in my text books high cbd strains are ineffective.. could someone please throw me some light I have minimal experience with them.. and I know what the man says about it, but I wanna know what someone that legit meds up with it has to say

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
please tell me sparky yours is bigger than that. :D Heres a sparky joke for you cause its been forever since Ive seen you.

What do you call a 90 lb pit built like rock, balls made of steel hanging low to the ground, Fokker aint got no hind legs and he can run like a scalded dawg?????

ready????? Sparky!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

that's for all the times I've been on huge projects and you sparkys always complain about the smell and overspray and get the painters put on night shift. :( JK and joshin man...... got nuthin but love for all the trades......

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
My first attempt at making a temple ball using the traditional method.Have a ways to go for that shiny finish but it's working! This is bubble from my new wash machine which I freaking love.Very potent too! 3.53gView attachment 781796
you haven't rubbed your ball long enough....... Not being a smartazz either.
Read somewhere that it is the brisk rubbing between your palms for a stretch of time to get that burnished look like a real deal temple ball. I'll try to find the link....

usstoner

usstoner

please tell me sparky yours is bigger than that. :D Heres a sparky joke for you cause its been forever since Ive seen you.

What do you call a 90 lb pit built like rock, balls made of steel hanging low to the ground, Fokker aint got no hind legs and he can run like a scalded dawg?????

ready????? Sparky!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

that's for all the times I've been on huge projects and you sparkys always complain about the smell and overspray and get the painters put on night shift. :( JK and joshin man...... got nuthin but love for all the trades......
Haha your crazy man...and yea man we fuckin hate you painters lol..i think I got high on some if that over spray one time...lol...yea it's kinda funny us union electricians think were better than everyone else..lol..but we're actually a bunch a alcoholic drug addicts...haha...who like to bitch alot...lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom