The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Yeah.... I always just throw a pinch in there. I don't measure or anything.
I probably should start measuring stuff out. Last night i was digging into that hashoil and most likely took too mush. I was fucked up. Like almost panicking fun ked up. Like wake up and I usually hit my pipe..... nah..mum still stoned. Just took a nap.....
I had some fun seeing how zapped i could get off of scissor hash and sift last night. It turns out i can get pretty high from both. Wanted to go to bed early but i needed to turn off my brain first

stiffneck

stiffneck

Going to the hemotologist today... I always worry if I should tell the doc I self medicate with cannabis[/QUOTE)

I have always been completey honest with my doctors. Some are fine with it others give a disproving looks... fuck them. It' your life... your body... all those fuckers do is put the hurt on you. Might as well be honest.... maybe YOUR the person that changes their views...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol your quotes have been jacked up lately!
31578CAD 8C9C 4D2B B942 B325C0F2852E

stiffneck

stiffneck

@stiffneck
I meant to respond to you in the other thread but then I got high and forgot.
Do you buy pre ground coffee of do you grind yourself? you seem like a French press brew kind of guy;) or do you use a auto machine?

Old school
Lazy.

I boil water and pour it through a filter over my cup. The grinder I have is a hand grinder... so kind of no dust......

I always run out of coffee and the store is closed when i need it. Would be nice to have some quality delivered if it won't break the bank.

I like my drink black with sugar and I like a good espresso.

jipp

jipp

this grand dady purple shatter is really not that good (could be the strain ). but pain sucks.
gdp shatter:
20180409 122007
lesson i will take from this is to buy one try it in the car then buy more.

one dab looks like iso almost.

if you see this in the disp buy it, this shit is good and i recommend it:
20180409 121833

20180409 121858

bowls up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom