The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papasomni

Papasomni

I love smoking joints. The problem is that I can usually only smoke about 2/3 to 3/4 and I put it out. Now I have this "butt tray" of greasy roaches. ttytt they look nasty but I really hate to waste the herb by throwing it out so I keep this glass pipe next to the butt tray telling myself that I'm going to peel open those roaches and smoke them, but I never do. The pile just keeps getting bigger until I get tired of looking at it and throw them out

stonestacker

stonestacker

I love smoking joints. The problem is that I can usually only smoke about 2/3 to 3/4 and I put it out. Now I have this "butt tray" of greasy roaches. ttytt they look nasty but I really hate to waste the herb by throwing it out so I keep this glass pipe next to the butt tray telling myself that I'm going to peel open those roaches and smoke them, but I never do. The pile just keeps getting bigger until I get tired of looking at it and throw them out
Lol I used to put them in a jar and give them to my nephew. Now he doesn't want them so I through them out.

incogneato

incogneato

Fuck that, any smaller and all you will taste is burning paper. I will just keep tossing the roaches. I really don't like bongs and pipes taste like shit all the time.
Damn, how small are you rolling em stack? Nvm, i forgot you already have the rso going strong. Ill keep half or bigger and just man up and finish anything smaller at the time. Nothing wrong with tossing roaches tho. You grew the shit, do what you want with it right? Nothing better than a fresh joint for me too.

stonestacker

stonestacker

typical joint

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Old school
Lazy.

I boil water and pour it through a filter over my cup. The grinder I have is a hand grinder... so kind of no dust......

I always run out of coffee and the store is closed when i need it. Would be nice to have some quality delivered if it won't break the bank.

I like my drink black with sugar and I like a good espresso.
Sorry about the late response but I think you should give corvus.com a try.
My wife tells me I get real grumpy when I am even close to running out of coffee:(. Do you want me in a good mood, bad mood or a horrible mood? You pick women! :smoking:
I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST GET A expresso blend subscription. I will get you a 30% offf coupon if you would like. You can cancel the subscription any time, even right after your first order. You can also change your delivery date Anytime. I signed up for 2 bags every two weeks but if I notice I’m running low or I have to much I will change the date.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Whitmore Lake I just built a house over there

1 of the grow stores I use. We might be neighbors. I'm 20 miles +or- s. w. of A2

Id say thars a good size for me too. I like using the tips too. Been lazy lately and going w/o it unless im smoking with someone.
The first tip I ever saw was with @G gnome one of his friends used one. The boy then got me started using them. Keeps the end open so you get a nice hit all the way to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom