• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kansabis

WP 20180413 001
WP 20180413 002
Magical mangoes out of the Firefly,sweet tropical fruit terps galore with a bit of tang on the backside.

Papasomni

Papasomni

Man, I have to send my firefly in to get a new heater coil. Mine only gets hot in one spot in the front rather than all the way around like it's supposed to

K

kansabis

Man, I have to send my firefly in to get a new heater coil. Mine only gets hot in one spot in the front rather than all the way around like it's supposed to
Really? That sucks! How were they about it??y only complaint is the battery that was in it when it came sucks and wont take/hold a charge worth a crap,the other battery it came with works fine,only critique is it does take a fairly strong drag to get a good hit which isn't ideal for everyone,not a huge deal for me.

Papasomni

Papasomni

I haven't sent it yet.. but from what I've heard, they are very good about it. They take care of it no problem. I had the same problem with the original battery. I bought a new one from Amazon of all places.. It's a lot better

incogneato

incogneato

Hope your well dude. Haha. I always shi t my pants when I took a tolerance break. :( yep... that happened. More than once. :)
I always took my Imodium. 2 eeasons, keeps you from shitting your pants ands its an opiate. It doesnt cross the blood/brain barrier but it will help with wd's.

Papasomni

Papasomni

I'm only taking 20mg of hydrocodone per day. I want to keep it that way. When I stop feeling it, I cut down instead of increase. I don't stop completely because I hate when I can't sleep. Kratom is good for wd's too. Taking kratom or Imodium won't help you lower your tolerance. Only withdrawal will do that

stiffneck

stiffneck

I always took my Imodium. 2 eeasons, keeps you from shitting your pants ands its an opiate. It doesnt cross the blood/brain barrier but it will help with wd's.

Haha. Well well aware. And did you know if you take that Imodium... in large doses... with pepcid a.c. or something l i keep that.... I think then it crosses the blood brain barrier.and I have heard of people doing this when they run out of opiates...

Haha. 50-100 Imodium tables. Haha. Yep that would work I guess.... but then your going to the Dr to remove that shitbrick in your tummy. :)

It's all just putting off the inevitable withdrawals. Yeah man can't be shitting your pants if your out and about... :)

Ahhh... the joys of pain medication. Coming up on 25 months opiate free. Boo-yaaaah.

Last edited:
stiffneck

stiffneck

I'm only taking 20mg of hydrocodone per day. I want to keep it that way. When I stop feeling it, I cut down instead of increase. I don't stop completely because I hate when I can't sleep. Kratom is good for wd's too. Taking kratom or Imodium won't help you lower your tolerance. Only withdrawal will do that

Hope you have a great day dude. I tried just taking the 20mg... then just 10mg each day.... I couldn't even do that because it made me feel like shit.

Not sleeping is the fucking worst. Actually I think it might be why some people go back and use opiates. When I finally did stop I went 21 days with maybe 30 min a night? Maybe? I was hallucinating badly there around day 20-21. Not fun. It was like somebody had spotlights in my eyes when I closed them.... bad news...

Wow that was depressing.

On a LIGHT r note..... it's hash guys it's hash in my pipe. :)

Papasomni

Papasomni

Yeah. I had 5 years opioides free until I recently developed this bone marrow issue. It's a bitch getting older guys. Next week I get to go in and let them hammer a needle into my spine to remove a bone marrow sample for a biopsy.

Papasomni

Papasomni

It's a beautiful day. I'm getting ready for church. I started a new thing since I stopped taking kratom on sunday morning. I take ONE hit from a hooter right before I leave for church. That one hit along with the hydrocodone helps with my anxiety. That's a good thing because I'm the usher and I greet everyone as they come into the chapel. You don't want some sour puss at the door when you're coming into the chapel on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom