The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

My wife says she's a happy dog always looks like she's smileing. Shes outlived all her brothers sisters momma and daddy shes my trooper ! She also loves squirrel hunting ! Your birdies look happy bet they are splashing water everywhere lol !

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Bucket yime!
74F4476A AEBC 407F 8363 A5970AA67531
5D73D00D 71A8 4E8D AD48 5488A6BE8DE6

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

If you dont respect our moderators you will be banned
I'm not trying to get the hammer or start anything . In that being said are the mods the only person/s on this site that matter ?? There are many of these people that support this site . I rep this website have told many good growers about the community . I do believe this site will be full of noobs and mods if everyone's ran off . I've noticed just the last two days the new post section is halfway dead people are running man I had a buddy get on here see some comments from the mods disrespecting someone asking a question. that buddy signed off hasn't come back we aren't here by force we are here by choice . Once again I would Realy like to not get the hammer I like everyone here includeing you . I just think there's some one sidedness . I have seen much disrespect from the mods !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom