The new 2000 watt grow

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

looking good holmes....
betty still in the lights, she's a beast... how many more weeks for her?

thank you bro.....5 weeks i think. shit i got my hands full just keepn an eye on her lol:pimp:

T

tattoojim

nice, the whole set up is awesome. i come on this site every night after work and I always peep your threads to check for updates. always some great bud pics to view.. and mushy :-) but mostly bud. I need to start uploading my shit and get onto this next grow so you can scope my stuff.

thanks for the kind words brother... yes sir put it all together and show off your work bro..:pimp:

T

tattoojim

shit has made a turn for the worse side of things. just split up with the woman. no more mushy growing. every thing on my side is kewl except i have only a ps3 to get on line. so if im not posting, im tryn to build my stack and get a computer. this changes alot for me. my new projects are gonna b off the hook...how about me having a veg room thats 12 x 15...yep that sounds pretty fucking good to me.
as far as pics....i have a large memory stick(6 gig). and i will try to fill in the blanks

T

tattoojim

lol worse side... what was i thinking? 12x15 veg room makes thing all good!

T

tattoojim

just picked up 2 t5 sun blaze 44z... couple days and some new shit will b popping off

T

tattoojim

looks like every thing is smoothed over on my home front...went to the hydro store and got new bulbs for the t5s, picked up a bag soil to do some starts in.
by this weekend i should have a veg room kicking, seeds popping and a new thread. but this thread is not over yet. 7 more girls to chop and log... you guys never know where you might find me next time in the threads. im lookn in to maybe going with a u/c set up,under 2000watts...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
jaws.. this thread. page 7..posts 132 and 139

JAWS

JAWS

hello TAT:)
ahh wonder why i did not get this thread when i typed it into the SEARCH....

ok so in those pics on that page are those the HYBRIDS or is that a PHENO you found in the GOB-BUD seeds?...
very nice;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hello TAT:)
ahh wonder why i did not get this thread when i typed it into the SEARCH....

ok so in those pics on that page are those the HYBRIDS or is that a PHENO you found in the GOB-BUD seeds?...
very nice;)
hey bro..that purple was a pheno i found, pure luck. i had a plant in a previous grow(f2s i think) that was next to a light leak. she made 4 beans, i popped 2 and got 2 females. 1 purple pheno and 1 pink pheno..needless to say..i have two of those beans left(light leak beans), and 6 of the f2s left.
just a heads up bro...if you try to find that pheno in just the godbud,u will spend alot of time and money tryn to find her..im pretty sure jd put in alot of work to find that purple goddess pheno... imo regular godbud sucks

Latest posts

Top Bottom