The new 2000 watt grow

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

To start off it has been a while since i ve posted, but i have put in alot of work in that time. we had a few small harvests before the shut down. then the room was empty for a few weeks while i started picking up new gear. so i started puttin it all together and next thing i knew i had new beans germn. in a couple of days i had 100% germ rate and ready for dirt. and to make things even better i bought a good camera cause i was gettn poked at for not have n one. i put the basic info on my gear in my profile but feel free to ask me any thing you want..gonna try to drop some pics now..:character0095:

T

tattoojim

shit no luck on the pics... i will try again tomorow

T

tattoojim

ok so now i can start filln in the blanks..im still working out of the same room but i hung a wall and made it light tight. i have 2 loaded 1000 watt (switchable,select a watt) galaxy. 2 xxxl hoods with badass bulbs ,6 inch duct work and 6x16 fresh air filter. my soil is roots organic along with some of there liquid nutes. also i have there organism stuff (following the instructions). l have some general organics goods also( calmag ,bio weed, veg and bloom). gonna try to load some more pics my woman just took. then i can fill in some on my strains im growing.

CageyBee

CageyBee

That set up should procuce for you. The Roots organic line up is pretty nice as well. Good luck.

T

tattoojim

pics from today, some nice "overnight" growth from a few

DSC00124
DSC00125
DSC00126
DSC00127
DSC00128
DSC00130
hiboy

hiboy

Looks kewl jim
Your babies are looking happy,
May i suggest to keep an eye on your ducting especially at the tight turns, with high powered fans it can easily tear at the turns, Happened to me with the lighting and i came into a hundred degree room. I then changed to hard 90 degree turns and have had no troubles
Besides that good luck brotha
h

T

tattoojim

Looks kewl jim
Your babies are looking happy,
May i suggest to keep an eye on your ducting especially at the tight turns, with high powered fans it can easily tear at the turns, Happened to me with the lighting and i came into a hundred degree room. I then changed to hard 90 degree turns and have had no troubles
Besides that good luck brotha
h

thankx for the heads up. i kinda wondered about the noises the duct made when the fan kicked on. i hope to put on a good show this time:movie

T

tattoojim

okay so the way im having to attach them labeling them is proving to be a chore, so here are some new pics w/ descriptions..

first pic w/ all plants - left group of 5 are a cross of atomic jam and something from an outdoor grow that produced some wicked bud, some of them are a cross with some beans i grew in one of the last grows (they were a bubba kush cross)...i'll know when they start flowering, but for now i've got all 5 grouped together cuz they came from the same outdoor grow.

the right group of 3 are the mask - 2 are an f2 gen, and one is a bean from a mask f2 i grew previously pollinated by...well, something, i'm guessing self pollination..

down the middle - the back 2 are kollossus, one of them had trouble with it's shell and is my straggler.

in front of the kollossus are my 2 sweet god - purple god x sweet tooth originally, these are beans from my previous grow

on the left in front is my bangkok betty, the rockstar of the grow

on the right in front is a lemon o.g. #18, grown a few of these and i'm really hoping to do it justice this time.

pic 2 and 3 are close-ups of my betty,

pic 4 is the 5 from the outdoor grow..i'm calling them "RG"

pic 5 is the kollossus

pic 6 is the sweet god in front of the kollossus

pic 7 is the lemon o.g.

pic 8 is the mask

DSC00131
DSC00132
DSC00134
DSC00135
DSC00136
DSC00137
DSC00138
DSC00139
D

DB74

wow thats a really nice room you've got there, what i do for a grow space like that.

Mogrow

Mogrow

damn man those are some good lookin healthy plants, you all the freak dialed in. That roots organic is some righteous soil. karma to yer room bro...
im subbed for sure...
peace mogrowski...

T

tattoojim

wow thats a really nice room you've got there, what i do for a grow space like that.

i just got lucky and the house im in has 3 bedrooms, and its just me my girl and the pitbull.

T

tattoojim

damn man those are some good lookin healthy plants, you all the freak dialed in. That roots organic is some righteous soil. karma to yer room bro...
im subbed for sure...
peace mogrowski...

i really hope i get good numbers out of this room..thanks for stopping in bro

T

tattoojim

so i just realized that my timer was on constant power. my plan this time was a 18/6 veg but ive been running 24. gonna fix it today, i hope this dont cause problems. the timers im using are titan controls (apollo 14).

T

tattoojim

ive got my timer on the 18/6 veg and the plants are looking realy good. i will drop some new pics in a day or so. hoping to show off some nice looking seedlings. i was wondering when i should bump my light up to 1000watts, imoved up to 600 last week and everything looked good ? any thoughts would help

T

tattoojim

so no one gave me a heads up on bumping my light power up to 1000watts yesterday. i went ahead and did it and this morning my babies were thirsty again. i see a transplant in the next week or so:ninja

Top Bottom