The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

never been one for the Harley types, first bike was a Honda 600 f1, then Suzuki gsxr 750, an that bike was my fave. I had three wheeler's growin up, had a 250 r Honda that would do 80, lol back it the late 80' that was fast for a teenager lolz. GMC envoy took me out on highway, few days in the hospital, couple casts an ain't been on one since. No afraid jus lost interest. Now I like growing things an 5 day backpack in trips. Get me in a kayak an it's hard to get me out, open water or river, I love being out on lake superior

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

never been one for the Harley types, first bike was a Honda 600 f1, then Suzuki gsxr 750, an that bike was my fave. I had three wheeler's growin up, had a 250 r Honda that would do 80, lol back it the late 80' that was fast for a teenager lolz. GMC envoy took me out on highway, few days in the hospital, couple casts an ain't been on one since. No afraid jus lost interest. Now I like growing things an 5 day backpack in trips. Get me in a kayak an it's hard to get me out, open water or river, I love being out on lake superior
Yea man...cant say I have not been down myself...2013 fathers day....lets jus say I am blesses to be here....Rode a center divide for about a 1/4 mile....bouncing on and off...whole left side was hamburger meet....still amazes me how I kept that thing upright...amazes me...I was working nights and fell asleep on cruise control to wake up with my eye hittimg a the mirror and sparks flying...yea man it was on and cracking from that point forward!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Yea man...cant say I have not been down myself...2013 fathers day....lets jus say I am blesses to be here....Rode a center divide for about a 1/4 mile....bouncing on and off...whole left side was hamburger meet....still amazes me how I kept that thing upright...amazes me...I was working nights and fell asleep on cruise control to wake up with my eye hittimg a the mirror and sparks flying...yea man it was on and cracking from that point forward!
oooooohhhhhh boy hell yeah u lucky, only thing id had prior to that xp was some tank slappers but notta major, ha ha my hjc was cracked like an egg, top off visor straight down middle to the back, I'd never seen a helmet do that. Sub frame got ripped off, I jus remember springing up in the median, an seeing a blue camero with a chick wavin her arms, god knows y, but I started runnin toward here, ha ha then bike blew, crazy, then I got in her car an headed to a hospital, didn't know I was fucked up till I tried takin my helmet off. Broken wrists, hands, arms, clavical, collar bone an lots of grass burn. She took my helmet off an poof I was out. Woke up in a bed with an I.v. All I got is this rod an scar.

WP 20160812 14 36 06 Pro
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

oooooohhhhhh boy hell yeah u lucky, only thing id had prior to that xp was some tank slappers but notta major, ha ha my hjc was cracked like an egg, top off visor straight down middle to the back, I'd never seen a helmet do that. Sub frame got ripped off, I jus remember springing up in the median, an seeing a blue camero with a chick wavin her arms, god knows y, but I started runnin toward here, ha ha then bike blew, crazy, then I got in her car an headed to a hospital, didn't know I was fucked up till I tried takin my helmet off. Broken wrists, hands, arms, clavical, collar bone an lots of grass burn. She took my helmet off an poof I was out. Woke up in a bed with an I.v. All I got is this rod an scar.
Dayum...I almost got nailed twice...by passing cars...sum trucker pulled over and helped out...no broken bones just road rash like a mfer...had a 1" hole in my knee and ankle as well....bruises and road rash...didnt learn my lesson tho...still ridin! Not as much lately...really miss my road king.....Hopefully this winter i get cracking on the deluxe...been working in it since last winter...Lol!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

there Always ongoing projects bro!!!! Ha ha ongoing... U know when u said that dude under u wing fell sleep at the wheel? Lol all I could think of was the lyrics in this song where he says what is like to do is turn my head like i don't know em' but it seems like I been called on to show em so umma show em, an if u never met me u got no right to judge me, got a good heart but this heart can get ugly..
just seemed fitting lolz

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

there Always ongoing projects bro!!!! Ha ha ongoing... U know when u said that dude under u wing fell sleep at the wheel? Lol all I could think of was the lyrics in this song where he says what is like to do is turn my head like i don't know em' but it seems like I been called on to show em so umma show em, an if u never met me u got no right to judge me, got a good heart but this heart can get ugly..
just seemed fitting lolz
Good shit....

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I learned to ride a bike at like 14-15 . And I was 16 when I bought my one and only. A 91'Gsxr 1100 . They are very slow when I got the jump. Lol . Got lucky only put er down once in the rain . .lol

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I learned to ride a bike at like 14-15 . And I was 16 when I bought my one and only. A 91'Gsxr 1100 . They are very slow when I got the jump. Lol . Got lucky only put er down once in the rain . .lol
Yea man the gixer...cant say i have not rode one on 1 wheel...back in my days...i keep em low and kinda slow...these days...

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

View attachment 625003 This why I farm! Its worth all the trouble I, we go through for our beloved plant! Nothing like a free mind, a free spirit, free from the toxins of the world! Truly free!
I could not do life with out this plant!
I hear you on that. Free the leaf . Over grow the planet. Give life to the dying. And hope to the suffering. ✌ peace and good vibes ☺ 420 lyfePpP

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I will catch you farmers later! Time to wrap it up in the coast and head for the hills! Gonna be a long weekend! 6 am start and will not be off until monday 6 am...48 hours of pure hell on its way...i have enufg time to head to the farm take care of a few things and come back! Peace and positive vibes...pray for the chino! He is running the show! Scratch that pray for me that he dont fuck it up! Kid has his hands full!

Latest posts

Top Bottom