The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hope all are well and having a good day with the family and plants☺ .
My dad just came back from vacation and told me that the outdoor ladies are beautiful ☺ . Not feeling well today but will be there to see them tomorrow and get a pic ☺. Never had a plant outside before

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Now. I'm on my first real outdoor grow and I took a 2 year break to rebuild my house. So I figured oh well while I'm finishing my 10 by 10 downstairs I may as well do something outdoors in my yard. Now I got a cutting from a friend and now I'm worried that I've found a hermie. I've had plants in the past that looked like they were male sacks but not clusters then a few days later they'd pop pistils. I'm wondering if that's what I've got here. Regardless even if it is a hermie I have a good week before I'd have to worry anyway. Here's a photo just wondering what you guys think. Herm or possible female flower just about to pop pistils...View attachment 625216
Most likely hermie....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Thanks bro. I rebuilt my house this past year and it's been a pain in the ass so I figured while I'm waiting to get my indoor up and running why not toss a couple in the back yard. I ended up digging ditches under them and putting them on those metal rails because the soil sucks where I live and I didn't want root rot and all that nasty shit happening if it rained. Pulse it's just better for drainage. They're about 2 weeks now since they started flowering. Can't wait to see em grow. I was using 5 gallon buckets. The difference between the 5 and 30 gals are ridiculous in how fast they grow. Plus nothing is like full sunlight all day ..I'm a little concerned one is yellowing up on the inside fans a little early though.
Should be some monsters

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hey guys sorry. I feel like I'm intruding on your thread but I gotta get someone else's thoughts on this. This plant here is in a 30 gallon smart pot. Promix mycho , feeding biothrive grow and bloom. These plants are only about 2 weeks into flower and I'm seeing a lot of the fans yellow up and fall on the lower inside. It's a super citrus haze plant so I know she's gonna take a while to flower , should I add some grow in a feeding and try to keep the fans from yellowing so soon ? Could it just be a really hungry plant ? View attachment 625217 View attachment 625218 View attachment 625219
Welcome to the thread....not intruding here! If you like to grow dank and like to chop it up with a few farmers...you have found the spot...indoor...out door....how ever you grow it pal! Welcome!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keiksweat come out them bushes dammit! I know u lurking pal! Lol! 8 hours into a 24 hr shift! Going bonkers already! When i got in this am i was like why did i even endure a 5 hour ride home to be back! Fuckin aye...work hard play even harder! Yo keiks...been sniffing around santa cruz...got a solid on some gentics coming out that way

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey numbnutts,what he said...nice to see ya again.them girls gonna be huge in them trash cans pal.I'd punch a shit load of holes in em ,if they were mine.gonna hold loads of water.more air the better.I nearly made. Two huge rdwc buckets out of trash cans before.would have been cool.might have ago next year.im not 100% convinced that's a hermie.give it a while first.cant you isolate it from the rest?.good luck.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hey numbnutts,what he said...nice to see ya again.them girls gonna be huge in them trash cans pal.I'd punch a shit load of holes in em ,if they were mine.gonna hold loads of water.more air the better.I nearly made. Two huge rdwc buckets out of trash cans before.would have been cool.might have ago next year.im not 100% convinced that's a hermie.give it a while first.cant you isolate it from the rest?.good luck.
What the old coot said about the holes in the buckets....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Label fell off this cut...labeled it unknown....its my white widow cut...lmao...had s feeling...hanging from the celiling @ light level...a little dank tree...the widow i run is dankalicious....give ya the giggles with a numb face...dont have many pics....lately...been battling bugs...lik fuckers!

keiksweat

keiksweat

@keiksweat come out them bushes dammit! I know u lurking pal! Lol! 8 hours into a 24 hr shift! Going bonkers already! When i got in this am i was like why did i even endure a 5 hour ride home to be back! Fuckin aye...work hard play even harder! Yo keiks...been sniffing around santa cruz...got a solid on some gentics coming out that way
sounds cool.santa Cruz ah.man you do some serious hours graft bro...sshhiiit.need to take it easy a bit bro.im sure one of them lambsbread I put in flower is male.the tombs ,not sure yet.still veg mode.if you see males in any my pics ,give me a shout.
WP 20160813 20 36 04 Pro
WP 20160813 20 35 54 Pro
WP 20160813 20 36 04 Pro
WP 20160813 20 35 40 Pro
WP 20160813 20 35 48 Pro

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

You have female tombs bro...the males showed quickly hiw long u had em in the cooker?
sounds cool.santa Cruz ah.man you do some serious hours graft bro...sshhiiit.need to take it easy a bit bro.im sure one of them lambsbread I put in flower is male.the tombs ,not sure yet.still veg mode.if you see males in any my pics ,give me a shout.View attachment 625309 View attachment 625310 View attachment 625309 View attachment 625311 View attachment 625312
look @ them nugs

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Dayum! Spider mites?
Yeah, I will try to get a pic with the magnifier. I only have one in flower and I just chopped up the dying breath.
1471122083483 2017448923

Yeppers they are mites . And the chopped fresh, wasn't gon be lugging these sweet ass nugs ☺
20160813 165354
20160811 104803

☺ this strain is so easy to grow. I am amazed every time I harvest . I'm glad cus I been trying to find excuses for the chop . It's been cloudy for a couple weeks. Like amber galore ☺. Stained glass shatter in the works. Diabetic shock. . Dying breath and Kandy kush shatter. Lol not a laughing matter of diabetes. Runs in the family and I'm borderline. But the strain mix

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yeah, I will try to get a pic with the magnifier. I only have one in flower and I just chopped up the dying breath.View attachment 625308
Yeppers they are mites . And the chopped fresh, wasn't gon be lugging these sweet ass nugs ☺View attachment 625322 View attachment 625323
☺ this strain is so easy to grow. I am amazed every time I harvest . I'm glad cus I been trying to find excuses for the chop . It's been cloudy for a couple weeks. Like amber galore ☺. Stained glass shatter in the works. Diabetic shock. . Dying breath and Kandy kush shatter. Lol not a laughing matter of diabetes. Runs in the family and I'm borderline. But the strain mix
Dammit! Looking real proper! Yea man got quite a few in bloom...Got the clap too! Lmao...lil nasty fuckers...so far I been able to hold em @ bay...it will take some diligence to rid them...i am not blooming anymore until than...

Top Bottom