The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Yea man...I have like a gallon of all 3 fox farms...some botincare products and a few others...I contiplated it a while back but thouht about having to ph and all...was like if its not broke dont fix it...and I really have no time to mess around right now...I wish I had a supply of bud...was on my way until the mites hit...I am getting backed up in veg now...also have to make soil to transplant cuts...and take cuts...i will see where we are really @ in am when I touch down...see what the chinaman has really done....he was cocky last night i know...i poked around in the bloom room for a quick second...the ones that got hit look like they responding well...the fight continues
right on. Glad to hear that the fight continues ☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Should I chop the one bushido I have been really think about it. ..kill it and start over again. Got my lil babies
20160812 194847

4 weeks in flower. Lol .
20160812 195030

Nuggin this strain. no spiders evident on this plant at all ☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

View attachment 625676
Go SF GIANTS! Humm babbae! Man jus came across the bay bridge
Caught this going home @ 6 am this morning! And came back for more! Dammit cant wait for august! to be over! View attachment 625678And this
..View attachment 625679 turned out tk be some priper smoke...never seen the chinamans eyes so tight He is killin it in my absence! Fucker ran me out of my own grow when i went bavk for my stash!!!! He said gettrroutttaaaahere! Or i wil spray you with habanero!
LMFAO . Where I grew up the China men grew great hydro . That mikado look good

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@ my grow @ last! And no chinaman to run me off! Fucker is @ work....serves his ass right! Run me out of my rooms! Time to get down and dirty...got cuts needed pots and more cuts to take and mites to eradicate! The kid is back....now can I have my mojo back?!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Should I chop the one bushido I have been really think about it. ..kill it and start over again. Got my lil babies View attachment 625692
4 weeks in flower. Lol . View attachment 625693
Nuggin this strain. no spiders evident on this plant at all ☺
pick them nanners and grow on,,lmao ,i dont throw away smoke,,isolate it if you have too,,but dont throw smoke away,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yep I'm with you on that,flick them balls off,isolate if possible.
bro i came from the day were all smoke had seeds,,when they sprayed parquate,,no more weed and i smoked some of the best columbine ,jamican ,panama red seeds and stems,,for a cough buzz,,so ya i dont throw shit out,,lmao hard times in 60's and 70's,,lmao with mexico and america spraying,,all it did was make folk go to hard drugs,,im one of them,,damn i wish i could get them landrace beans back i smoked,lmao

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yo zilla...you home yet broheim?how they looking now?did you get some beetle frass?teas,foliars.its the muts nuts mate.I've got potato's growing in big bags around the back.give them frass tea 2-3 weeks ago.everything else has holes bitten in the leaves except the spuds.really does do the stuff pal.get on it...even if its just to build up your bennies after the battle of the mites.pics mate,lets have a look...

keiksweat

keiksweat

been
bro i came from the day were all smoke had seeds,,when they sprayed parquate,,no more weed and i smoked some of the best columbine ,jamican ,panama red seeds and stems,,for a cough buzz,,so ya i dont throw shit out,,lmao hard times in 60's and 70's,,lmao with mexico and america spraying,,all it did was make folk go to hard drugs,,im one of them,,damn i wish i could get them landrace beans back i smoked,lmao
there too mate,smoked loads of seeds n stems in my time haha,ended up on all sorts of crap myself.different lifetime ago,thank god..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

been
there too mate,smoked loads of seeds n stems in my time haha,ended up on all sorts of crap myself.different lifetime ago,thank god..
Nuttin like a seed poppin as u puffin...hell...tell the chinaman about trimming...dayum foo smokes suga leaf and all...my bro has lost his mind!
Getting ready to rock this chem proper!

Top Bottom