The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

How is everyone doing today? Good I hope. .loldabs watch the tv and chill . Too hot man .
like I know everyone says hot, but what's your hot? Idk your location, I jus wonder like what's everyone too hot. It's like when someone says room temperature? Lmao what room? Who's room temp? Lol idk man I'm stoned, like here today it was 81F BUT 79% Humidity, so its super wet an heavy hot. Don't see 80's to often. 2 years ago I was in andulsia Alabama for spring break an holy shit!! It was over 103 all freak in week!!! One day it was 107!! Screw that jazz, that's y Houser loves the snow. Don't sweat as much an lots of ice fishin!!!!

S

Sturdycolas

like I know everyone says hot, but what's your hot? Idk your location, I jus wonder like what's everyone too hot. It's like when someone says room temperature? Lmao what room? Who's room temp? Lol idk man I'm stoned, like here today it was 81F BUT 79% Humidity, so its super wet an heavy hot. Don't see 80's to often. 2 years ago I was in andulsia Alabama for spring break an holy shit!! It was over 103 all freak in week!!! One day it was 107!! Screw that jazz, that's y Houser loves the snow. Don't sweat as much an lots of ice fishin!!!!
It was 85 today right around 60% humidity here, about ten degrees more than i like on each

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

my fav is hoodie weather. World series time!! 60, partly sunny 45%humidity in my biodome lol
Go SF GIANTS! Humm babbae! Man jus came across the bay bridge
Caught this going home @ 6 am this morning! And came back for more! Dammit cant wait for august! to be over!
And this
turned out tk be some priper smoke...never seen the chinamans eyes so tight He is killin it in my absence! Fucker ran me out of my own grow when i went bavk for my stash!!!! He said gettrroutttaaaahere! Or i wil spray you with habanero!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Chinaman,got it locked off...bud looks cool bro,top picture there mate.love when they look that amazing lady lime green colour.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Chinaman,got it locked off...bud looks cool bro,top picture there mate.love when they look that amazing lady lime green colour.
Yea man the chino is on it! Fucker kicked me out!! Looking much better...A few visible but he has been working hard on them...no webbing...keeping my fingers crossed..certainly put a damper on things...seems like everything just stopped...i would to if ya sprayed me with wicked habanero sauce...yea man amazing smoke it is!

keiksweat

keiksweat

hey,what was I supposed to be looking at in that pic,on your way home?could only see cars man!glad you got them running .hope the fuckers stay gone.did you order them nematodes?supposed to be good.aint ladybugs,spidermites natural predator?can you buy them?

keiksweat

keiksweat

hey mike,see all them bottles of old neuts I still got lying around?well I dug out two big coco bricks too,might throw two big pots in the corner,on auto feed drippers.see how big I can get em.loads of little feeds.shame to go to waste.and you know I love to experiment.hehe.I've got plenty of top notch organic bud,I'm defo not going in reverse.just wanna get rid of all these bottles.there everywhere,half bottles,nearly empty,full.may as well pump it all in some coco.may add the leftover coco yo my soil bins.last time I did that,it came out real nice.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

hey,what was I supposed to be looking at in that pic,on your way home?could only see cars man!glad you got them running .hope the fuckers stay gone.did you order them nematodes?supposed to be good.aint ladybugs,spidermites natural predator?can you buy them?
Yes they are and yes I can purchase them locally if i cam get there on time...the sunrise bro...the sky was red pic does nothing for it..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

hey mike,see all them bottles of old neuts I still got lying around?well I dug out two big coco bricks too,might throw two big pots in the corner,on auto feed drippers.see how big I can get em.loads of little feeds.shame to go to waste.and you know I love to experiment.hehe.I've got plenty of top notch organic bud,I'm defo not going in reverse.just wanna get rid of all these bottles.there everywhere,half bottles,nearly empty,full.may as well pump it all in some coco.may add the leftover coco yo my soil bins.last time I did that,it came out real nice.
Yea man...I have like a gallon of all 3 fox farms...some botincare products and a few others...I contiplated it a while back but thouht about having to ph and all...was like if its not broke dont fix it...and I really have no time to mess around right now...I wish I had a supply of bud...was on my way until the mites hit...I am getting backed up in veg now...also have to make soil to transplant cuts...and take cuts...i will see where we are really @ in am when I touch down...see what the chinaman has really done....he was cocky last night i know...i poked around in the bloom room for a quick second...the ones that got hit look like they responding well...the fight continues

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I see temps outside temps not "room temps" to 110...but stays about 100 for the most part and my bloom
Room hovers about 90...

Top Bottom