Black Lime Reserve
Afghan Kush
Ss/Nl x Aloha White Widow
Chocolate thai crosses
The tombs
BlackPoison Skunk
White Widow
Gorilla Glue
And cant memeber what else i am sure there are more....some like the flo and blr are cuts all the rest from seed...and making my own seeds now as well...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I have access to anything, literally. And here we only have 4 months to do our best.
I bet old man winter comes quick...I got shut down earlier this summer on outdoor! What! Cant say I didnt try! Always next year up in dem hills der son....cant stop wont stop! Hmmm....you gonna have to stick around the thread man We need to talk! And about the details of the mix...I never give how much of what..unless I dig ya Welcome to the thread mate! Sum
Cool ass cats around and from around here! @keiksweat @420 lyfePpP @GreenHouser @oldskol4evr and than there is me...Zilla...crazy chicano from around the way....and the chinaman...my side kick....somebody dubbed us chico and the man....i will never call the chino "the man"....lmao! But he is my side kick fo sho...and lets not forget SativaSam..."
Samo

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Ya had to ask...lol
Flo
Bluberry
Black Lime Reserve
Afghan Kush
Ss/Nl x Aloha White Widow
Chocolate thai crosses
The tombs
BlackPoison Skunk
White Widow
Gorilla Glue
And cant memeber what else i am sure there are more....some like the flo and blr are cuts all the rest from seed...and making my own seeds now as well...
Yeah I'm not into it like you I just know some good old boys try trynamake a living :)

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

I bet old man winter comes quick...I got shut down earlier this summer on outdoor! What! Cant say I didnt try! Always next year up in dem hills der son....cant stop wont stop! Hmmm....you gonna have to stick around the thread man We need to talk! And about the details of the mix...I never give how much of what..unless I dig ya Welcome to the thread mate! Sum
Cool ass cats around and from around here! @keiksweat @420 lyfePpP @GreenHouser @oldskol4evr and than there is me...Zilla...crazy chicano from around the way....and the chinaman...my side kick....somebody dubbed us chico and the man....i will never call the chino "the man"....lmao! But he is my side kick fo sho...and lets not forget SativaSam..."
Samo
View attachment 627606
Loves the dog

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

And yeah that old fuck. I'm always dodging the frost staying two steps ahead. It's wicked God damn cold here in the fall, so no time to screw around heah.
Just poked my head out the door...good gawd here he comes early this year...1st summer and winter here....been a learning experience for sure...1st to move a indoor was a pain...than to most to the man!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Sas cleaning up and found some SuperSkunk Northern lights X aloha white widow ( hazeman seeds) last 3...lmao i said that last time...i am sure the chino is holding gear as I gave him half of the 10 packs I ordered....told him save these lol...beans last night....oh man! Fucking chino got to cracking...cats been in the down in the dumps lately....that cheered the ole mate up...been walking around like his bet friend croaked....Im still alive man....

Top Bottom