The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

And my soil mix...

NeemCakeMeal- give 2 shits how long it makes them flower....Maltes barley in your teas can also speed em up...jus saying...

Green Sand
Cottom seed Meal
Azomite
Kelp meal...
Garden Lime
Fish meal
High N guano (bat)
High P guano
Oyster shell
And brew your own teas with most of the same but different for flower and veg...
And some TLC for the ladies....winning recipe
thanks mike,see.I'd have loved mates like us to drop good info straight off the bat when I was first getting my feet wet.trial and error its been for me.i know a lot of people will love to read up on these methods and ingredients bro.cool.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Here is my musical contribution for the day....backed to our regular programming....Sum Chris Young...When she is On....what?!? So this chicanito digs him sum countraeeeeee!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey bigoutdoor....pleased to have you aboard.loving the pics mate,got a frickin forest going there.lol.mike,wudup...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Well-Known Farmer
@keiks....how is the temps over yonder mate? Coolong down finally....seeing 90's on a hot day...for a minute 110 or so we was cooking fosho! Nuttin like jumping in the salt water pond under palm trees...alls i need is a turtle and sum black sand and i will be back on that beach in Kona! Momma booked another trip for next spring....i have business there this time....and good gawd i cant wait to be in those rocky mountains! Yea man....and Mexico next may....lovin livin life and laughing @ the devil!
Mz

Sumtimes ya feel like a nut! Sent this to another cat in a PM! Fuckin aye!

Top Bottom