The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hey rastamouse! Take a look! Almost home dadio!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Through some outdoors!! Yea buddy...got me a blueberry going outside...a few mik's, ChemDog4 and a BlR...and of xourse it rained today! But got them all sprayed down with neem...they r looking happy and proper! Day 49 for blr...its like watching weed grow!! Man o man! Cant wait to savor the blr...took a liitle tiny iny bit down to dry out for the sampling...hehe! What?! i am out of meds! Pshhh! Judge me judge your self!! But yea tool a little...i belive the blr will be ready ready by the time i go to hawaii... Kona here come Mr. And Mrs. zilla! Gonna surprise momma and redo our wedding vows on a sandy beach with the sunsetting behind us! Can ya blame us? We r jus like kids again! Met some 30 odd years ago...she says we were 11 i say 9...lmao!! livin and lovin life to its fullest!! And no not all that is out doors...i bring them out to spray the neem...yhat is one chore i dont like but have found i sleep better @ night knowing they are protected from that nasty pm...since i have began using neem...i have not even seen a hint of pm...i also believe using organic soil definitley makes healthier plants and allows them to be immune to many things...i even notice my little ole fungus knats take a hike for a while....So i swear hu neem and organic soil/coco anything but the bottle....I have other things i grow in organic soil and all of it loves it...i have put seedlings in my mix w/o issue...It took me 3 and a half months to dial this in and get off the bottle! Its top dressing and tea from here on out and i love it....no more ph'n water! Its a time killer! I hated it! My soil is @ 6.4 or so but hangs around 6.0 most times...depending on time of day...Hey @keiksweat are you still flushing mow that u r using organic soil? I hear it is useless...i kinda agree...if u think of it...we ass bat guano, oyster shell whatever amendments to the soil right? And we do it so its there for the plant when it needs it, therefore what are we flushing out? The amendments we want to re-use if you are reusing the soil which i am....i know with bottled organics...its the salts n nutes being flushed out of the medium so it is no longer available to the plant....yada yada...So what are your thots on flushing when using no till soil? Anyone please chime in! Anyone beg outside for a minute to throw them in flower? I am experimenting with it...trying to speed up some of them so when i pull he black lime and chem dog i have enough to full the bloom room and do it the way i want finally! To hell with K E you know who the Flip u r! Take a flying flip on a rolling donut!! And replace the "lip" with "uck" you cock sucka! Ok @keiksweat i got it off my chest kinda...kinda feel like doing that is acting like him...lol! @Lazerus00....you hear anything on sum NY JJ clones?!?! Come on mate you are right there in the hub of NY genetics! That Nigerian Haze is oh my goodness! Ok peace and positive vibes!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Not to bad. Been running m for a couple years now. Been trying to dial in 3/4 gallon to finish. Getting decent results, just a bit of extra work. Keeping up with water
3/4 gallon pots?! From start to finish? From clone? Seed? I am kinda experimenting the same way with a few but not sure on the container size its anout 3/4 g's or so...i have one that i mainlined with 16 tops...not too bad so far...what are you getting off of ea? If u done mind me asking...my over all goal is to run them in 2 gallon polybag pots as well...i jus started using them and so far i like them...i am hoping i can take them to the finish line with decent results...Once i harvest the 2 monsters i have i will be able to dial it in jus a bit more...Its all a learning process amd what works best in each enviroment...would love to see some of your plants in action in those 3/4 gallon pots

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yum yum! Had sum chocolate hashberry i did out doors! Very stony Couch lock! Wow! Flavorful! It was a plant i kicked out of the garden and it survived the winter and eventually flowered! Cut down dried and cured it whole...very delicious! Anyhow...found this little thing coming to life...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So I started about 17 seeds back torward the end of Jan and right away I ran into issues. I got cocky, this being my 4th run, and I started winging things thinking, "i got this". First thing that happened while they were emerging from my rapid rooters is some damping off bc I was trying to give them way more shit then seedlings need and i had the humidity at like 85% and on top of all that I am pretty sure i never cleaned my trays from the run before...Anyway I lost some of them but managed to save the majority. Then without thinking I xplanted them into some as living soil I had left over from before i learned how to mix my own soil and I remembered that when i used it my plants thrived. Stupidly I forgot that before using that soil I had first put them in a seedling soil mix....this time I did not so they went into a HOT mix and on top of that I think this 1 particular bag of soil was all sorts of fucked up. Wait theres more...lol....I just got a new Mars LED 196 reflector series for a new 4x4 tent I got which is goin to be used strictly for veg so I can run perpetual. Well for some reason my dumb ass thought I should have the led like 4 inches off the top of the seedling canopy and before I realized how wrong I was my seedlings got a lil sun burnt...wait theres more....I fixed the light and raised it to the top of my tent then without thinking I thought maybe I should have the bloom spectrum on as well, before that I had just had them under the veg spectrum, well they deff felt the change, but not in a good way. All this abuse was deff felt bc now my plants are a lil over 2 months old and are still only between 4 and 8 inches tall!!!! SO FUCKED!!! So besides all the time and effort wasted I wasted soil, nutes, electricity, water and the majority of my VERY limited seed collection!! Talk about fucking mad!!! Besides being VERY VERY stunted, they just don't look healthy at all!! The majority of them are droopy 24/7 no matter what I do and they all have yellowing leaves, burnt spots, and basically look like shit. My first run with some bag seeds make these good genetics look like DOOKIE all bc I was stupid, careless, and cocky!! I was really trying to avoid dumping the entire lot bc I was hoping they would turn it around but I just don't have anymore time and don't have the space to waste!! So today they are all going to be trashed as I shed a tear and I am going to lay down the rest of my seed stock in hopes I can get something into flower by May!!! This whole thing has deff tought me a lesson not to mention leaving a shitty taste in my mouth and really I have no one to blame but myself. Just hurts to throw them all away but the truth is, the ones that wouldn't hermie in flower from ALL THE STRESS I caused in veg probably wouldn't have come out all that good. And honestly how they were going I bet the seedlings I set to germ tonight will be bigger then them in 2 weeks from now...tops 3....Okay I am done bitching, just sad...and mad...and sad...lol Hope y'all had a good laugh reading this at my expense but truth is I deserve it for thinking....or rather not thinking or looking back over my grow logs and just thinking I knew what the F I was doing.....Wish me luck this next round guys...

Going down to germ tonight is:

Bogs's Sour Grape
GreenPoints White Master Kush crossed with StarDawg
Joker Genetics GhostDawg which is RBOGxChemDawg
and some testers from Doc D which are Doc Holiday crossed with Head Banger

I am going to be so ANAL this round bc I CANNOT lose any more plants or beans.....SMH ya live and learns I guess

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

View attachment 584017 Yum yum! Had sum chocolate hashberry i did out doors! Very stony Couch lock! Wow! Flavorful! It was a plant i kicked out of the garden and it survived the winter and eventually flowered! Cut down dried and cured it whole...very delicious! Anyhow...found this little thing coming to life...
lol you kick plants out and they do well, mine were cared for albeit WAY too much and I got fucked....Well the saying is DEFF true...Less is more....hahahahahaha

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

[
So I started about 17 seeds back torward the end of Jan and right away I ran into issues. I got cocky, this being my 4th run, and I started winging things thinking, "i got this". First thing that happened while they were emerging from my rapid rooters is some damping off bc I was trying to give them way more shit then seedlings need and i had the humidity at like 85% and on top of all that I am pretty sure i never cleaned my trays from the run before...Anyway I lost some of them but managed to save the majority. Then without thinking I xplanted them into some as living soil I had left over from before i learned how to mix my own soil and I remembered that when i used it my plants thrived. Stupidly I forgot that before using that soil I had first put them in a seedling soil mix....this time I did not so they went into a HOT mix and on top of that I think this 1 particular bag of soil was all sorts of fucked up. Wait theres more...lol....I just got a new Mars LED 196 reflector series for a new 4x4 tent I got which is goin to be used strictly for veg so I can run perpetual. Well for some reason my dumb ass thought I should have the led like 4 inches off the top of the seedling canopy and before I realized how wrong I was my seedlings got a lil sun burnt...wait theres more....I fixed the light and raised it to the top of my tent then without thinking I thought maybe I should have the bloom spectrum on as well, before that I had just had them under the veg spectrum, well they deff felt the change, but not in a good way. All this abuse was deff felt bc now my plants are a lil over 2 months old and are still only between 4 and 8 inches tall!!!! SO FUCKED!!! So besides all the time and effort wasted I wasted soil, nutes, electricity, water and the majority of my VERY limited seed collection!! Talk about fucking mad!!! Besides being VERY VERY stunted, they just don't look healthy at all!! The majority of them are droopy 24/7 no matter what I do and they all have yellowing leaves, burnt spots, and basically look like shit. My first run with some bag seeds make these good genetics look like DOOKIE all bc I was stupid, careless, and cocky!! I was really trying to avoid dumping the entire lot bc I was hoping they would turn it around but I just don't have anymore time and don't have the space to waste!! So today they are all going to be trashed as I shed a tear and I am going to lay down the rest of my seed stock in hopes I can get something into flower by May!!! This whole thing has deff tought me a lesson not to mention leaving a shitty taste in my mouth and really I have no one to blame but myself. Just hurts to throw them all away but the truth is, the ones that wouldn't hermie in flower from ALL THE STRESS I caused in veg probably wouldn't have come out all that good. And honestly how they were going I bet the seedlings I set to germ tonight will be bigger then them in 2 weeks from now...tops 3....Okay I am done bitching, just sad...and mad...and sad...lol Hope y'all had a good laugh reading this at my expense but truth is I deserve it for thinking....or rather not thinking or looking back over my grow logs and just thinking I knew what the F I was doing.....Wish me luck this next round guys...

Going down to germ tonight is:

Bogs's Sour Grape
GreenPoints White Master Kush crossed with StarDawg
Joker Genetics GhostDawg which is RBOGxChemDawg
and some testers from Doc D which are Doc Holiday crossed with Head Banger

I am going to be so ANAL this round bc I CANNOT lose any more plants or beans.....SMH ya live and learns I guess
bro! We all go through it! Just be thankful it was not a $300 pack of beans! You now know what not to do! You only getting better! Any pics of them?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

[

bro! We all go through it! Just be thankful it was not a $300 pack of beans! You now know what not to do! You only getting better! Any pics of them?
I will snap some tonight when I go to have their funeral..lol...they actually are finally starting to look better but I just don't have the time to waste waiting for them to grow...I mean over 2 months and most of them are 5inches??? I mean the got big leaves but....anyway I'll snap some pics around 5 est...thanks for the encouragement doe, i appreciate it!...of wait i got some pics I snapped last week or the wek before...its hard to tell bc they are the same height...lol..one sec and ill post em

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

the white residue on the leaves is from some calphos foliar fyi

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Also I know the look over/under watered but they were recieving water when they neeeded it...about once every 2 days. I never let the pots get completely dry nor did i keep the soil soaked.....it was just one big shit show

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

At first a lil part of me wanted to blame the new LED i got and it made me wanna go back to the MH I was using but i came to tems that it was just my fault...if anything goes wrong this round I am going to trash the led and go back to MH

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

At first a lil part of me wanted to blame the new LED i got and it made me wanna go back to the MH I was using but i came to tems that it was just my fault...if anything goes wrong this round I am going to trash the led and go back to MH
If you got the space let them run the course bro...i have seen them do this in hot soil b4...I know u have other issues as well..keep em as study of sorts bro..you will be amazed @ what you can learn from your failures! This plant was also getting tossed to the dumpster! Last winter I re did my rooms...the cold hit and so did everything else! I had craxked some dj short blueberry beans @ $150 pack only one survived...they were F-4 gen so i am guessing they were pretty stable and not much choice feom them...I will never know! But this plant here is a legit white widow! Recieved this as a gift....this thing stunted for a solid month...no growth no mothing...looked like it was on its last leg...i was have medium issues as well...all hell broke loose! I lost several strains during this...the chocolate hashberry i spoke of...A blaxk lime reserve,
Azure haze, blueberry haze, and several others...one thing or another took them out...the chem dog i am running was the sole survivor...lol...but you learn from it bro...i will dig up some pics of this one so u can see...wont be today tho!

This BB is the sole bean survivor from the cold/hot soil
Sometimes they come around sometimes not!

Top Bottom