The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
3/4 gallon pots?! From start to finish? From clone? Seed? I am kinda experimenting the same way with a few but not sure on the container size its anout 3/4 g's or so...i have one that i mainlined with 16 tops...not too bad so far...what are you getting off of ea? If u done mind me asking...my over all goal is to run them in 2 gallon polybag pots as well...i jus started using them and so far i like them...i am hoping i can take them to the finish line with decent results...Once i harvest the 2 monsters i have i will be able to dial it in jus a bit more...Its all a learning process amd what works best in each enviroment...would love to see some of your plants in action in those 3/4 gallon pots
Clone in a solo cup. Moved to the 1 gl bag 3/4 way full. Last run I 15 of them under a 1k, and a lil over 1.5 pounds for that light. A lil tuning could bring those numbers up a bit

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Clone in a solo cup. Moved to the 1 gl bag 3/4 way full. Last run I 15 of them under a 1k, and a lil over 1.5 pounds for that light. A lil tuning could bring those numbers up a bit
Impressive! I been playing with it a bit...i went with 2 gallon bags about half some 3/4 of the way...i have one in bloom now thats in like 3/4 pot or so I am experimenting with...so far so good...keep me updated as will as well...how ya training them out? This last one i mainlined it with 8 tops...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Im thinking that way keiky! Not liking what i am hearing in beg from ya tho! Whats the power consumption? The powers that be ride my hind all day every day about power...i run and hide wen i see the power cop coming! LoL...hearing it even more so that move is on to a hotter climate which will require AC...already on my ass! Lol! Sheeesh! Can a fella get a fricken harvest off!
haha,Lazarus...ive just been in my tent.you jinxed me dude.ive got a chunk of frazzled leaves on top.trust me though mate.you'll be real pleased when you get ya harvest off that reflector series.the buds always look a little smaller.but there way more dense.so the dry weight ends up the same if not better.I've been swapping backwards and forwards hps,mh,led-even both mixed.i think once you got that soil dialed in .metal halide veg.led for bloom.uvb supplement for last 3 weeks or so.im getting led strips for around the edges then that's it bro.good luck dude.dont bin the panel.give it time,you wont regret it.yours is the square panel with 4 sets of lights on?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Jim,them numbers speak for them selves mate.i only bloom 4 out at a time in big grow bags.im seriously contemplating running a lot more in small bags after reading this bro.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@keiksweat @MIKEZILLA

Thanks for the advice guys! Yea I was most likely always gonna go that route but now 100% I deff am....Besides since its my first time, it would be nice to just have a pro look it over that way if there really is something wrong I will know exactly what and be able to avoid it the next time I run a setup!! Okay, on a drive up to the Catskill mountains to do some hiking today for my birthday!!! Thankfully it is a BEAUTIFUL day and it should be a good time!! Ill hollr at everybody later!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keiksweat @MIKEZILLA

Thanks for the advice guys! Yea I was most likely always gonna go that route but now 100% I deff am....Besides since its my first time, it would be nice to just have a pro look it over that way if there really is something wrong I will know exactly what and be able to avoid it the next time I run a setup!! Okay, on a drive up to the Catskill mountains to do some hiking today for my birthday!!! Thankfully it is a BEAUTIFUL day and it should be a good time!! Ill hollr at everybody later!
Happy Birthday kid! Enjoy the mountains! Read a book as a kid about a kid that lived in the Catskill mountains in a hollowed tree! What the heck was the name of that book?!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keiksweat @MIKEZILLA

Yea man play it safe and hire a sparky
For the task...you will sleep better @ night!!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Jim,them numbers speak for them selves mate.i only bloom 4 out at a time in big grow bags.im seriously contemplating running a lot more in small bags after reading this bro.
Im telling you kieky! I think this is the way to go...15 plants for 1.5 lbs is great! I like the idea because it will allow me to run multiple strains and keep my lights @ proper hieght....

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Impressive! I been playing with it a bit...i went with 2 gallon bags about half some 3/4 of the way...i have one in bloom now thats in like 3/4 pot or so I am experimenting with...so far so good...keep me updated as will as well...how ya training them out? This last one i mainlined it with 8 tops...
Not doing much trainng, but it's a kinda branchy strain. So it only needs a stake or 2. Still get a couple wanting to lay on the floor, but that's a easy fix rite

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Those were hitting about 3 foot tall

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Here is the one i speak of that i am experimenting with
the pic is a few weeks old but it appears like it will put out some decent nuggets! I need to get a cut of this again as well...i habe one left! Didnt realize it until yesterday...been passing them out like candy...Almost passed them all out by accident...I am making seeds of this one soon!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Wow! Any pics? Would love to see em! What strain you running?
Lights are out rite now. I got one in veg that's stalled out in a 3/4 gallon. Screaming to be trans planted. Gonna be a monster when it goes in a partial 3. She is rough but I will go down to veg and grab a pic

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

hey mike,are you keeping em in small bags too?
Yes sir! 2gallon plastic bags! Roll them down anout half to 3/4's of the way and transplant from the solo cup into the bag! Just started that monday...trannsplanted all the beans i had....i have 2 gallon bags and a few of the white pots thatbare like 3/4 gallon...we will see what we get! This was my intent all along....until...n/m! Lol!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Curious Geroge wants to know?!?! Anyone try any grafting to preserve there strains? Something I want to do soon....I have to many projects in the cooker...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Happy Birthday kid! Enjoy the mountains! Read a book as a kid about a kid that lived in the Catskill mountains in a hollowed tree! What the heck was the name of that book?!
ahhhhhh i read the same book!!! I fucking LOVED it!!! I had such a VIVID imagination back then it would really take me away......thank you for the kind wishes and REALLY thank you for mentioning that book, I'd love to find it!! 1

Top Bottom