The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey guys how's it goin? . Man seedlings are making their way up . Been back to the hospital. Talking feeding tube and shit bag . And full time cathater . My "friend " ripped me off . . Leave me sick and seizures. Supposed to drop off 50 cbd glycerin caps and 1/2 oz . 200$ shatter. Took the money and rest is history . Really don't know what people think. Borrow money to buy meds and then a friend takes advantage of it . . Cus your sick and not stick up for your self. Dry as a popcorn fart . Doin the last black domina dab now I been nursing. Lol
420 mate,im so sorry to hear that.me personally,dont have nothing to do with no one.too many slimy rats about.wish i was in canada bro,id love to kick some ass for you brother.for real.theres gotta be someone in canada or close reading this,who can fix you up with a little product.come on farmers...get on it.so so sorry to hear this mate.i hate people sometimes.really do.its always the ones we know who stick us the worst.hope all goes well mate.and dont sweat the rest bro.prayers to you and ya family pal...keiks

Ecompost

Ecompost

I was trying to be funny. My dad use to say that eating fish and drinking water so polluted it would make you glow .☺
I understand what you mean.
my bad you were too subtle, i am half way around the world and my body clock is a mess :-)

Top Bottom