The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

hope my tombs com
Es out like that bro,its getting there..
WP 20160919 20 09 20 Pro

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

@MIKEZILLA @keiksweat How do you think the Tombs would do outdoors, in a hot dry climate? I'm at 4,500 feet elev. and 38* N, with high temps peaking at 105* F.

keiksweat

keiksweat

hey @420lyfePPP ,how you doing pal?you manage to get anything sorted?hope you gonna get someone to smash that guy.hate robbing fucks like that.you deserve a lot better than pricks like that ripping ya meds bro.hope ya get sorted mate....keiks..

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

420 mate,im so sorry to hear that.me personally,dont have nothing to do with no one.too many slimy rats about.wish i was in canada bro,id love to kick some ass for you brother.for real.theres gotta be someone in canada or close reading this,who can fix you up with a little product.come on farmers...get on it.so so sorry to hear this mate.i hate people sometimes.really do.its always the ones we know who stick us the worst.hope all goes well mate.and dont sweat the rest bro.prayers to you and ya family pal...keiks
Hey keiks big respect for the words of truth.
Couple "compassion ) clubs are about. Comission not compasion . money rules all . I got a claim into college of doctors. Quacks. get rich quick make friends with sick .
So. I'm Goin to meet up and MEDICATE . DAB MY WORRIES AWAY AT THE DAB BAR .
A whole line of e-nail bongs . ☺ fall last night. go for xray after .
Peeps so grimy man . Crazy.

I hate rippers bunch of fakes. Wish you all could stop by for a dab . ☺.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

hey @420lyfePPP ,how you doing pal?you manage to get anything sorted?hope you gonna get someone to smash that guy.hate robbing fucks like that.you deserve a lot better than pricks like that ripping ya meds bro.hope ya get sorted mate....keiks..
Yeah I am on way to meet up with a fellow grower . Same thing happened to her by the same vultures. They are running around and ripping every sick person that is unable to defend self .

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey keiks big respect for the words of truth.
Couple "compassion ) clubs are about. Comission not compasion . money rules all . I got a claim into college of doctors. Quacks. get rich quick make friends with sick .
So. I'm Goin to meet up and MEDICATE . DAB MY WORRIES AWAY AT THE DAB BAR .
A whole line of e-nail bongs . ☺ fall last night. go for xray after .
Peeps so grimy man . Crazy.

I hate rippers bunch of fakes. Wish you all could stop by for a dab . ☺.
mate id love to come n kick back with ya.have a big old pow wow.keep ya chin up brother.dont let pricks like that put you on a depression mode.you know karma is a bitch when it comes back around..hahah...big big karma debt to be paid in full.smoke that shit bro,n keep smiling.just think of this old git here.dying for a joint,but stuck watching cartoons with my 5yr old daughter until ...who knows!it I'll be worth it when I finally get to burn one.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I got a beetle shit,worm shit tea brewing.gonna hit em all with it tonight.got one flushing ,get that the crap off.and two more days appart.then the two lambs and two tombs can have all the light to themselves.kick em up a gear. I'll take some pics in a while.who else is sharing?no one near Canada about?need meds for my pal 420lyfe...anyone....

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I got a beetle shit,worm shit tea brewing.gonna hit em all with it tonight.got one flushing ,get that the crap off.and two more days appart.then the two lambs and two tombs can have all the light to themselves.kick em up a gear. I'll take some pics in a while.who else is sharing?no one near Canada about?need meds for my pal 420lyfe...anyone....
I can be in Canada in 1/2 hour or less. Lolz it I ain't crossin no boarders with shit lol lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

u serious?

what am I supposed to do? I can't send that shit
hehe.no worries pal,feeling bad .wish there was something I could do for the lad.hate to think of a friend hurting.especially when its not his fault.hate shady sly fucks like that.robb a mans meds when he's ill.lower than worm sperm people like that.sorry houser,didn't mean to put ya on the spot bro,was just throwing it out there,hoping someone was game .

Latest posts

Top Bottom