The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hey bro,from 96 - 98 I lived in aalsmeer,right next to schcipol airport.used to work in the green houses.there was about 20 of us out there.if you ever get to go.give me at least a few weeks notice,and I promise I'm there bro,for real.show you some fucked up shit,that will blow your mind.lol.love the dam..would have never came bk,but was on the run from the poe poe,and got home sick.
Dayum poepoe! Im on the run cop got my gun....rightsbout now its time to have sum fun

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

View attachment 635463 View attachment 635463 View attachment 635463 1st up is this power african....i luv the exotic...12-13 weeker! Got to be 1st....
A cherry pie og and a sour d! I am strapped for space but i am cracking seeds pals! @420 lyfePpP ....want to get ya some Tombs and the all the rest when done bro...the tombs you will love...very frosty and has some good med qualities as far as muscle spasms and nerve pain...love my pals abroad! Stay safe in this crazy workd we live!
man the cherry pie throws awesome colors!!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey bro,from 96 - 98 I lived in aalsmeer,right next to schcipol airport.used to work in the green houses.there was about 20 of us out there.if you ever get to go.give me at least a few weeks notice,and I promise I'm there bro,for real.show you some fucked up shit,that will blow your mind.lol.love the dam..would have never came bk,but was on the run from the poe poe,and got home sick.
Cross Pons is one of only places I can go

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I did a pineapple express ☺ good color too . Any plants color can be manipulated by cool air . Probably know that. How the rest the graphics go on that scarab or cigar boat. ?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Tombs #2 is fiya! On the quick dry! My tongue is tingling! 1st smoke of it! My goodnesss! Best i ever grew! Fuckin aye!
@keiksweat u have sum proper gear there son! Kill em wid it keiks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom