The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 635727 Tombs #2 is fiya! On the quick dry! My tongue is tingling! 1st smoke of it! My goodnesss! Best i ever grew! Fuckin aye!
@keiksweat u have sum proper gear there son! Kill em wid it keiks!
your kidding bro!for real?that good...
Oh mate,that is great news,cant wait to get these first 2 done.ive got another 6-8 cuts all rooted and potted up already.think this round is gonna be amazing then..mmmm...mmm..two tombs,two lambsbread.that nug looks proper dank.real frosty.new favourite strain we talking here?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Check this shit out....stank...stank...stankin.
WP 20160922 21 26 33 Pro
WP 20160922 21 26 58 Pro
WP 20160922 21 26 51 Pro

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

your kidding bro!for real?that good...
Oh mate,that is great news,cant wait to get these first 2 done.ive got another 6-8 cuts all rooted and potted up already.think this round is gonna be amazing then..mmmm...mmm..two tombs,two lambsbread.that nug looks proper dank.real frosty.new favourite strain we talking here?
Man o man! U have a real treat on them branches my friend! Cant wait for you to hit it...im on week 8 still no amber yet And still was fiya! Laid me right the bleep out! And sticky?! FughetaboutIT!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Nice . You guys wrap or paint and airbrush. ? Cool job bud . Killin it .
I miss my dad 42' Sea ray .
42' sea ray! Wow! I use to think my pals 28' orca skagit was the shit for salmon and tuna and crab and whatever else the ocean offers! Seems like a whole life time ago....man the days on Salt n Peppa in the ocean...many a joints smoked on that thing!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Dammit keiks! Ur killing it! Nice work! And yea man the tombs is....well I will wait and let it speak to you....do yourself a favor and fight temptarion and smoke ur first hit of sum proper dried and cured you will not disappoint pal! Dammit! Wish I had more lol! Plant is still running happened to snap a little chunk the other night just to see...amd i seen alright seen the moon and the stars! Potent tongue tingling narcotic stuck in my chair forgot what the hell I was doing or going to do....next thing i know I lit it back up and kept on puffin'....put ya right to sleep....and nevamind the stank and sticky it produces...and this plant is seeded....cant wait to rerun this badgirl....wonder what the others are like...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

View attachment 635727 Tombs #2 is fiya! On the quick dry! My tongue is tingling! 1st smoke of it! My goodnesss! Best i ever grew! Fuckin aye!
@keiksweat u have sum proper gear there son! Kill em wid it keiks!
Watch yours swell up...I am thinking they are gonna be 9 weekers but well worth the wxtra time may go 10 weeks depending on how ya like it...took a few hits what was left this am on a clean pallette....WATCH OUT MAN....stuck on stupid for real!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

This one goes out to the Rev and KOS! Yea man! Yo! @keiksweat @420 lyfePpP @GreenHouser lets say we get a band like this togetha! Holy Shit man! as it goes FIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYAAAAA
Hahaha, !!! we'd all be passing the torch round ☺. FIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAA

Top Bottom